Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2001, 03:30 PM   #1
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Hello, and welcome to the "Theivery Magery Discuss Room"!

If you need advice on Magery or Theivery, I'm your man! I did after all escape from Irenicus' Dungeon single handedly using just my Elven Chain Mail and Blade Of Roses!

Good castin'!

DJG- Magic Extraordinaire
DJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2001, 04:57 PM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

Good luck, but I do believe I am the right ace man for assassinations, or scouting. Stealth is my choice, but you can do the burgarlaries. You should join for my campaign, you'd make a fine addition. And, e-mail me at AckMan_24@hotmail.com, to join the wizard clan.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 01:43 PM   #3
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
Good luck, but I do believe I am the right ace man for assassinations, or scouting. Stealth is my choice, but you can do the burgarlaries. You should join for my campaign, you'd make a fine addition. And, e-mail me at AckMan_24@hotmail.com, to join the wizard clan.

Why, thankyou SecretMaster! I will need more information if I would wish to join your campaign. I made that mistake before! I unfortunatly joined something called a MoneyTaker in Athkatla. I thought, great, a theivery group! And guess what, it was a theivery group, but they stole my money!

Anyway, I want a drink! Anyone care to join me for a glass of the highest quality Coke? It's on me, after all, I do run this bar!
Old 12-07-2001, 01:49 PM   #4
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Avast there mate a freelance man is it well the cutpurse beggars would welcome a new theif...that is if yer as good as you say you are............ i need no advice as im very particular and individual in my skills of theivery...however 1 kilo of yer finest coke it is
Old 12-07-2001, 01:53 PM   #5
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Here you are Madman-Rogovich! 1 Kilo (????) of Coke! I do serve alcoholic drinks if you want!

Drink up!
Old 12-08-2001, 12:31 AM   #6
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

give me a long-island iced tea, and keep em coming every five minutes until i pass out please! i said this to a bar-tender, and he kicked me out!!! heh, what an ass.

[img]graemlins/ninja.gif[/img]
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 12:46 AM   #7
SecretMaster
Apophis

Hmm, I say join the mage guild anyway. Some pepsi please, yes I'm fond of that stuff. And I feel very generous to pay you extra, after all, me and my thieve buddies robbed some mansions, and did some assassinations, so here, except this diamond for drinks, or for your own purpose.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 03:38 PM   #8
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Hi!

One long-island iced tea and one Pepsi comin' up!
(Casts Some unknown spell)
There we go!
(Slides Pepsi and long-island iced tea across table)

Errrr.......
Morgan_Corbesant? I am not familiar with this drink, I used the spell to make it but one thing...........
Is it American? "Long-Island?"? No complaints, it's just I'd like to know what it is! Sounds nice!
Old 12-14-2001, 03:41 PM   #9
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

And.........
Any people that wanna' help with this bar just step up and say, "Squiggly Piggly, Undermander, Planky Cranky!".

Obviously then say you want to be a bar man/woman and I'll fit you up with the training.(Which by the way is, "Welcome to the job!")

Step right up, step right up!
Old 12-14-2001, 03:47 PM   #10
Lucre
Elminster

Squiggly Piggly Undermander Planky Cranky! Wiggly Woggly Squiggly Piggly Jiggly Jeggerly Teggers Keggers YOU HAVE TO JOIN THE CUTPURSE BEGGARS!
Lucre is offline   Reply With Quote