Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2001, 07:46 PM   #11
Moni

Sazerac, LOL! You ask "BTW, did anyone other than me notice that "Sanctus Holy" seems to be right from the Department of Redundancy Department?"

Yes I noticed.

I also cracked up reading your post here since my older sister, we tease, was given her masters in completion of training in the Repetitive Department of Repetitve Redundancy Department! She still doesn't get it LMAO.

She collects antiques and whenever she has shown a "new" one off, she states, "Its an antique, its REALLY old!" To which we roll our eyes and answer "No kidding?!"

I recently told her she needed keys on her keyboard that automatically type out "Indeed" and "I do" so she can save her fingers, wrists and keys in chats. Rather than let up, she LOL'd and added even more "Indeed"'s and "I do"'s to every sentence.

A recent reunion with our youngest half brother online left him completely confused since I forgot to tell him he would need to translate "high class hillbilly" into plain english. Poor kid!

Anyone want a sister?

; )
Moni
Old 03-20-2001, 07:51 PM   #12
Matri
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No thanks, you can keep your sister. I can barely handle my brother
Matri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 08:43 PM   #13
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Bumping for Big Dave!
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 03:33 AM   #14
Big Dave
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I found the Statue, said the magic words, and then went back to the Temple... the Serpent Temple that is. No wonder it didn't work.
Big Dave is offline   Reply With Quote