Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2002, 11:42 PM   #1
Moni

I went to check out the current goings-on of your web site and had to vote for you while I was there...YOU'RE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!

For those of you yet to see it: Misadventures of the Drow Wizard

*sniff* and to think we knew you when you were doodling and doing W&W stories!

I am so proud of you and your accomplishments with your site!
I know you work hard on it and it has as much heart and soul as it has work.

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Old 06-14-2002, 11:52 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I went to check out the current goings-on of your web site and had to vote for you while I was there...YOU'RE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!

For those of you yet to see it: Misadventures of the Drow Wizard

*sniff* and to think we knew you when you were doodling and doing W&W stories!

I am so proud of you and your accomplishments with your site!
I know you work hard on it and it has as much heart and soul as it has work.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

That IS awesome! I check the site atleast once a week!! Vote too! Way to go fellow Artist! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 06-14-2002, 11:53 PM   #3
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Congrats mate, Ive just been checking out your site, its pretty good. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-15-2002, 03:39 AM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

GOOD JOB, Adam Warlock!
Old 06-15-2002, 10:18 AM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

*crosses arms* hmmm this is interesting... amatuer artists like myself converging in a single place and it's in ENGLISH... THEY've even got an OEKAKI bord!!! An American Oekaki Board?! Well Heck I might just make a submission on there [img]tongue.gif[/img] *has done work on loads of JP boards but never one like this*

Incase you don't know, Oekaki is a simple art which is done with just a few basic tools to create beautiful works of art that are kind of simplistic but grab the viewer's attention [img]tongue.gif[/img] Most boards come with their own 256 color java art thing where you draw the images right then and there when posting, it seems this place will let me upload so i'm going to bring out some old work of mind and save myself some trouble, but whcih one should i use? hmm
Old 06-15-2002, 10:24 AM   #6
MagiK

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

our lil girl artist is famous [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2002, 10:51 AM   #7
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Isn't Adam Warlock a guy? Or am I getting confused again?

Congrats nevertheless.
Old 06-15-2002, 10:59 AM   #8
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dundee Slaytern:
Isn't Adam Warlock a guy? Or am I getting confused again?

Congrats nevertheless.
No, Yes, and I concur wholeheartedly!
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 06-15-2002, 11:07 AM   #9
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

to be honest, I did not expect this! *blushes*

thank you thank you all *hugs* I needed the support

/)eathKiller - there is a simple program and I can help you set it up
just email me for info and link [img]smile.gif[/img] it's actually easy BUT... you must have a server with cgi-bin. (there's free.prohosting.com but the banner's javascript interferes with the palettes)

main thing that you must have in order to set it up is that must have chmod (which can be found in either cuteftp and smartftp. I dunno about other ftp programs) in order to get it to work.

Dundee - yes you're confused [img]tongue.gif[/img] as Yorick said, I'm Adame (A dame) [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2002, 11:11 AM   #10
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Gah! Curse my memory banks! I must have mixed you up with Dragonmage. DragonMage is female right?

I will need memory rehab if I am wrong.