Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 11:11 AM   #91
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter sees Larry waveing him over towards him. Walks over to the fellow ranger"I'm not to sure Larry, I've been thinking over all the things that have been going on in the past days. About your scimitars...I think it would be better to ask Killing Spree on that then me."~

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-06-2001, 11:14 AM   #92
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Killing Spree grins over at Deiter~ "Mornin' Leafblade." ~She had been examining the swords since dawn when she'd woken up.~ "Well Larry... I have an idea, but I'm fairly skeptical. Nothing fits QUITE right. Like pieces missing to a puzzle." ~She looks critically at the scimitar in her hands.~ "But I have one last idea..." ~She looks over at Deiter.~ "Deiter, I need you to tell me if you've ever heard of a place called Tear's Fall. Rack your mind, ANY reference to those words. This is my last guess."

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 11:18 AM   #93
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Well...Let me tell you what I have been told my my Goddess the previous night.
A large hoard of villans are about to destroy my temple. The HADB have a hand in it somehow, as well as the ORC, or something like that. Avatar is being set up for a trap and is not even at the temple to defend it, though we do have a few loyal guards that know how to handle it.

The KFA have been completley disbanded, and serve no threat, and at the moment, the two of you are my closest allies. What a crazy life, eh? So, I guess SSJ4 left to go play somewhere else? I was in meditation and saw nothing. ...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 11:20 AM   #94
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~"Tears fall...yes I believe I have heard of it before. It was some time ago from my mother...why?~

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-06-2001, 11:20 AM   #95
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Urgle... I'm right there Larry! Tee hee hee...)
Old 10-06-2001, 11:23 AM   #96
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Killing Spree rocks back, a cold sweat beginning to form. Her eyes look over at Deiter in some kind of jovial dis-belief. She then looks to Larry.~ "That's it... It's all clear now. I... I know these swords Larry, I know of thier power!" ~She shakes her head.~ "It seems insane, but I believe it..."

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 11:24 AM   #97
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry steps up closer, looking into her eyes with a sense of urgency...
then back to Deiter, then again to K. Spree...

"Please..."

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 11:34 AM   #98
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter looks at the scimitars then at Larry. Looking over at Killing Spree he nods.~

------------------

Old 10-06-2001, 11:55 AM   #99
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She lets out an breath sounding irony.~ "Well... Let me explain this in full detail. I believe I've confused you both, though Larry more than Deiter likely. Let me begin." ~She picks up one of the swords~ "This inscription here, on the handle. The smudging was intentional so as none would know who shouldn't. There are only three words that one can make out, Ravenwood, Darkcreek, and Nightblade." ~She picks up the other scimitar.~ "This one has a similar inscription EXCEPT that all is readable, except for two words. Tear's Fall." ~She looks at both of them.~ "Ironically if Deiter holds the blade the words on the second sword will change to 'Link To The Past', which ironically is the name of one of my wolves. If you, Larry, hold the blades the inscriptions smear as if to shun you." ~She takes a deep breath~ "Shall I go on?"

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 11:59 AM   #100
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: Hi all, I'm back from a wedding dinner... btw, I posted a mail earlier under Larry's Rules thread. Pls feel free to let me know if you want my character out of the story.

Mistral continues on her journey, which is hampered by the undergrowth of the forest and the darkness. Fortunately, it is a cloudless night and the moon beams benevolently on her.

Finally, she cannot tolerate her exhaustion and settles down for a quick rest.

------------------
Member of OLD COOTS clan
Priest of Lathander in Lady Lioness' Court
Part-time helper in Cloudy's Cafe
Wild Card in KFA-ALSB saga