Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2003, 12:57 PM   #1
GForce

Any suggestions for an effect from the "On Hit" menu in the Toolset? I was considering Stun, Daze, and Knock. What do you guys/girls think or do you suggets something else? BTW wished I could do the spells like chain lightning. One thing about the toolset is that it can be sometimes limiting. Oh well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2003, 02:53 PM   #2
philip
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by GForce:
Any suggestions for an effect from the "On Hit" menu in the Toolset? I was considering Stun, Daze, and Knock. What do you guys/girls think or do you suggets something else? BTW wished I could do the spells like chain lightning. One thing about the toolset is that it can be sometimes limiting. Oh well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Daze on critical, bludgeoning damage and % chance to stun. On a critical you hit quite well and hard and otherwise it can hurt as well.

BTW I think you can script a chain lightning on hit though it could be without animations, and you'd have to place the script in every monster's OnDamaged slot.
philip is offline   Reply With Quote