Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2002, 11:45 AM   #81
Lioness
Jack Burton

Aw... *dances in a rain of sugar* [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img]

that's right...however, *tapes a sign to romey saying Property Of Nessy* there we go. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *glares at Kaltia*
Old 09-07-2002, 11:46 AM   #82
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
...And I was scared before? it didn't take me long to bodily maim the commentator at the back
I think it was Sigmar...wish I had my taser. *goes rummaging in her desk drawer*
Look on the bright side, i cured likkle Siggy of his melon fetish [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nessy, I HAVE the entire U2 collection but who-in-the-love-of-god are redsox? Dyslexic underwear manufacturers?
Poor uneducated child...only the greatest baseball team ever. [img]smile.gif[/img]

*steals Kal's U2 collection while she's off yelling at Sigmar*
Old 09-07-2002, 11:47 AM   #83
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Aw... *dances in a rain of sugar* [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img]

that's right...however, *tapes a sign to romey saying Property Of Nessy* there we go. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *glares at Kaltia*
What was it you were saying about learning to share before?
Old 09-07-2002, 11:47 AM   #84
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:

Oooh....I was GLARED at. my God. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*meanders around maiming the occasional occupant of CC's, ignoring the shouts of "HEY!"* *tapes a sign to Nessy saying "property of the House on Haunted Hill. If lost please return."*
Old 09-07-2002, 11:47 AM   #85
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
And Arledrian, but he's buggered off to the US now. (b*****d).
Hey, you have to sign this *shoves a form at Kal* if you want to buy my big brother anyway. Now! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2002, 11:49 AM   #86
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:

Nessy, I HAVE the entire U2 collection but who-in-the-love-of-god are redsox? Dyslexic underwear manufacturers?
Rotfl! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Thanks, Kal, I needed that.
[/QUOTE]Sometimes I surprise meself [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*finds her whips and assorted torture implements before staking out Nessy's house and camping on the lawn*
That's right, Nessy, i know where you live.

[ 09-07-2002, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-07-2002, 11:50 AM   #87
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
*cough* Only *you* have to learn to share. I have no trouble sharing...*cough* snatches back the chair Kaltia's sitting on*

MINE! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2002, 11:50 AM   #88
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
And Arledrian, but he's buggered off to the US now. (b*****d).
Hey, you have to sign this *shoves a form at Kal* if you want to buy my big brother anyway. Now! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Nope, am not signing a form for Alex. Now go kiss a frog. *makes an obscene gesture*
Romey, shouldn't we take Nessy back to House on haunted Hill now?
Old 09-07-2002, 11:51 AM   #89
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
*cough* Only *you* have to learn to share. I have no trouble sharing...*cough* snatches back the chair Kaltia's sitting on*

MINE! [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

[/QUOTE]it's alwight, Romey, i'm gonna share one hell of a head-ache with nessy now. And I'll share my 'flu too.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-07-2002, 11:51 AM   #90
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:

*finds her whips and assorted torture implements before staking out Nessy's house and camping on the lawn*
That's right, Nessy, i know where you live.
Ach well, everyone does...it's not hard to spot...you go out at night, glance over at the horizon, find the handle, and I'm right there, sitting in the Big Dipper. [img]tongue.gif[/img]