Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2001, 09:55 PM   #1
Salazair
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm hoping somebody out there knows where to go once you have deactivated the lightning bolt traps in the room. (spoiler) I realize that the pattern needed to deactivate the trap is located on the table in the room above. But where in the world do you go from here. Many thanks to those who respond.
Salazair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2001, 12:54 AM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

sorry for answering late, once u beat the traps, a note comes up sayin that u here a loud click from the other room. Go outside to the big table room, and one of the statues has a lever. Pull it, and the floor thingy opens up in the lightning chamber. I think, cuz i haven't played in a while. But those 2 rooms r the key, so if im wrong, search every bit of those two, good luck

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2001, 01:00 AM   #3
Salazair
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ah Hah, Thanks a million...I probably won't sleep until next year now. Thanks.

------------------
Insanity--Trying to do the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result...
Salazair is offline   Reply With Quote