Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 12:56 AM   #51
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara continued to work on the wound, nearly closed now. She could feel herself tense at the formal use of her name, she only hoped it wasn't visible. Her eyes never leave her task as she addressed Res in her now steady, sweet voice:: Yes, I am Liliara. What is your question.
------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 10-30-2001).]

Old 10-30-2001, 01:13 AM   #52
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::As she waits for his response, she knots off the stitches in her arm, whincing a little before drinking from the mug again. She looks over the thread once more and finds a blue that nicely matches her gown. She threads the needle and begins to work on the sleeve of the gown. The stains from her blood could be removed at a later date.::

------------------

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-30-2001, 01:40 AM   #53
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

shadow watched Liliara work on her sleeve for a bit with a slight amused expression. She'd obviously had some experience. "My name is Shadow," he said. "Pleased to meet you."
Old 10-30-2001, 02:05 AM   #54
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara tried to brush aside Res' address to her. Instead, she focused on the newcomer who was introducing himself. Shadow.

She looked up at him, the task of repairing her dress a little less involving than that of her flesh. Her blue eyes met his.::

I saw you up there... ::She moves her head towards the window:: I thank you for your involvement. I haven't had much experience with ...magic. Actually, none at all! I am indebted to you for your keen aim.:: She looks down at her work again, tying off the barely visible seem::

::She looks back up at him and smiles:: I am Liliara

------------------

LH Member

Old 10-30-2001, 02:17 AM   #55
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Res cleared his throat, then said
"Look here, Lady Liliara, those men, hmmm, assasins, whatever you call them, are obviously after you..."

As Res spoke, both Sir Denis and Nalio gave a concerned look to Lady Liliara, who sat with a grim face, listening intently about what the halfling had to say

"... why not join us? Considering your fighting prowess, we could use someone as good as you."

The little halfling tried his best to hide a sly smile.
Old 10-30-2001, 02:19 AM   #56
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Shadow smiles back. "You mentioned a name earlier? As it was your horse it seems like you'd be the one to know what was going on if anybody here does. I did find their horses while I was out traipsing around. There might be some clues in their packs."
Old 10-30-2001, 02:34 AM   #57
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::She took Shadow's words into account, storing them for future use. She also listened to Dres, catching his sly smile. Yes, he would be using her for his own benefit, but traveling alone was not a good idea right now. She smiled inwardly herself.::

What is your proposition little man?

------------------

LH Member

Old 10-30-2001, 02:44 AM   #58
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Res took note of Shadow's words and thought to himself "All the better then, I bet the red beard dwarf will be surprised by the time he wake up tomorrow"

Then he collected himself and replied courteously to Lady Liliara:
"My proposition? ohh, simple, travel with us. You see, we have quite formidable a party here. Why, you really should see the dwarf's strength, he'd slain the chieften ogre himself... ahhh, memories. Anyways, we are all seasoned adventurers here, I am sure it'd be a lot safer than traveling singled, right?"

Res winked then paused for a moment to let Lady Liliara consider his words, then continued on:
"If they, whoever they are, come after you, they'd find themselves facing a wild berserking dwarf, while dodging fireballs, not to say they will have quivers of elven arrows stuck on their hairy chests." The little halfling deliberatly used a lighter tone, playing the convincing part.

"So, join us?"

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 02:45 AM   #59
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Shadow scowls a bit as the halfling finally decides to speak, conveniently interrupting him. Oh well, it seemed to suit his type. It would be interesting to hear what he had to say in any event.
Old 10-30-2001, 02:55 AM   #60
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::she places a hand on Shadow's arm to bid him to stay. Then she smiles a bit as she leans into Dres' space, lowering her voice.:: How is it you know my title, little man? This I must know before I travel anywhere with your party. ::she keeps her words between them, acting as if she is merely having a pleasant conversation with the halfling::

------------------

LH Member