Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2002, 07:26 PM   #1
Lavindathar
Harper

Just wondering, what classes, race, etc have you completed BG1 with? Please, only post if you have completed, as I am trying also to see how many times people have completed it!
Thanx!

i)GAME 1- Chaotic Neutral, Fighter , Human

ii)GAME 2- Chaotic Evil, Theif, Halfling

Old 02-15-2002, 07:43 PM   #2
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I have finnished it with:

- A Paladin about 7 times (Collecting all the Tomes to raise his Stats and make an awsome Character)

- Human Mage

- Human Thief

- Dwarf Fighter

- Half elf Ranger

- Dwarf Fighter/Cleric

- Human Druid

And that is about it I think
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 08:44 PM   #3
Lemernis
Drizzt Do'Urden

I have only completed the game once in one year of playing--most of my playing over the last year was MPing with other players in campaigns that were never completed. The first full game that I finished was with a half-elven fighter-mage named Lemernis.
Old 02-15-2002, 08:54 PM   #4
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Lemernis:
I have only completed the game once in one year of playing--most of my playing over the last year was MPing with other players in campaigns that were never completed. The first full game that I finished was with a half-elven fighter-mage named Lemernis.

Lemernis you didn't happen to play on Baldurs gate on Gamespy Arcade did you? I remember playing a few games with a guy named Lemernis.
Old 02-15-2002, 09:12 PM   #5
Lemernis
Drizzt Do'Urden

That would have been last spring or early summer, but it had to have been me. I'm sure no one else would use that goofy name!

For a while there I was becoming familiar with the various classess and would take them out for a spin online in TCP/IP mode and was often joined by Gamespyers (I always play in MP mode, regardless of whether I'm playing in serial or TCP/IP mode). Actually for all the talk I've heard about Gamepsy being rampant with hacked uber characters, virtually all who joined my sessions back then were good players who didn't have outrageously jacked up stats.

Do you remember the name of the character you were using back then?
Old 02-15-2002, 09:35 PM   #6
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Lemernis:
That would have been last spring or early summer, but it had to have been me. I'm sure no one else would use that goofy name!

For a while there I was becoming familiar with the various classess and would take them out for a spin online in TCP/IP mode and was often joined by Gamespyers (I always play in MP mode, regardless of whether I'm playing in serial or TCP/IP mode). Actually for all the talk I've heard about Gamepsy being rampant with hacked uber characters, virtually all who joined my sessions back then were good players who didn't have outrageously jacked up stats.

Do you remember the name of the character you were using back then?

My Gamespy name was zombiechicken
and my character name would have been Aragorn
Old 02-15-2002, 10:37 PM   #7
Lemernis
Drizzt Do'Urden

I seem to remember an Aragorn joining (for a few sessions anyway) a campaign that a dude named Pedro was hosting that I was in. For quite a while Pedro, me, Polgara, Olias, and some other regs had a game going that quite a few Gamespyers joined. But a lot of that is a blur now.
Old 02-15-2002, 10:52 PM   #8
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I don't remember any of the other guys, I might be mistaking you for another person with a similar name. Did you happen to Use Xans portrait for your character? (the mage in purple robes). I am pretty certain that the guy I played was an elf mage of some decription, used Xans portrait and liked to summon monsters alot. Also but don't hold me to this, this might have been someone else(It was so long ago now), the guy used the cloak of the wolf a lot. Well thats all actually Im in the mood for a Multi player bash right now, I think I will have to download game spy again.
Old 02-15-2002, 10:56 PM   #9
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Oh yes back when I was playing the main players who seemed to be on there were Hikenakedin64, AngryLungfarmer, Lordsgodhand(or somthing like that), LordsladyZenya,[HD]Reder these are who I can remember. prehaps you now them?
Old 02-16-2002, 12:25 AM   #10
theotherwhiteguy
Welcomed New User

i have beat Baldur's gate many time and TSC a few more, the first time i beat it, i was using a elvin fighter, the second i was using a human female ranger(beat game twice with her). I then used a elvin female conjurer (barely beat it) the next character i used was an elvin thief (nearly impossible to do though)i died approximatley 25 times in the last battle before i won. The most recent characters i have used have been an elvin ranger who was specilized with bows. the last time i beat it was with a dwarven fighter who specilized in axes. Never beat it in mp though, my connection was too slow to get more than one hour of gameplay before i went insane.
theotherwhiteguy is offline   Reply With Quote