Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 05:20 AM   #1
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

is youre character at the level of godlyness?

i beat the game with my lvl 20 barb

he has maxed out hp at 406
stregth at 27
const at 24
spell resistance of 28
fire resist of 20/-
ac of 43
weapon deals 1d12+12+1d6fire damage+2enhancement bonus
damage reduction of 4
regeneration +4
then if i cast greater rage my stength and const go to 30(max)and 29
all saving throws and ac go up even higher.

dragons which are the most powerful creatures according to the game have a rating of moderate.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 05:37 AM   #2
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

If you're incl bonuses from items etc... then here's my dwarf -

Kusin Herktian - Chaotic Good
Fighter 19
Rogue 1

Str:25
Dex:13
Con:25
Int:10
Wis:10
Cha:8 - You'd be amazed how many NPCs called him ugly or commented on his looks

AC:34
HP:353
Old 07-06-2002, 10:59 AM   #3
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

we should dual some time just to see the outcome [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2002, 11:14 AM   #4
Deathcow
Elminster

i was planning on playing all last night to get to lvl20, but i was playing with my inventory instead of watching my minions finish up a battle (fire giant snuck up on me) and killed me, aaaarg!

i was really mad at myself for not saving it in a LONG time, my last save was an autosave about 30 minutes back....i just quit, i'll try again tonight

im a lvl 18.9 [img]smile.gif[/img] gnome wizard

stats
str 8
dex 8
con 17
int 32 [img]smile.gif[/img] (fox's cunning is useless, it goes away when i rest, so i cant use the extra spell slots i get when i use it ...thats +2-5 int)
wisdom 12
cha 18

even when dragons said "impossible" i found them pretty easy, the last one i fought just said "overpowering"....still no damage taken from one yet [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 11:31 AM   #5
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

wow a large giant like creature with a big flaming sword somehow says hello yo die now come again sometime soon. when i died it was by a damn drow assasin that used invisibility then sneak attack stunned my butt then proceeded to beat me down while i stand there looking stupid.shoulda had a henchman
Old 07-06-2002, 03:19 PM   #6
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by theifprowess:
wow a large giant like creature with a big flaming sword somehow says hello yo die now come again sometime soon. when i died it was by a damn drow assasin that used invisibility then sneak attack stunned my butt then proceeded to beat me down while i stand there looking stupid.shoulda had a henchman
be a wizard with a panther familiar. cast tensars transformation after you haste, mage armore, greaterstoneskin yourself, and you are a GOD!!! heh.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 07:03 PM   #7
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by theifprowess:
we should dual some time just to see the outcome [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm game if you are [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2002, 08:21 PM   #8
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Theif how did you make your AC up to 43 ? I tried to use 2 ring of protection +5 to AC but it says the effect won't stack.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 08:57 PM   #9
Deathcow
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Theif how did you make your AC up to 43 ? I tried to use 2 ring of protection +5 to AC but it says the effect won't stack.
I haven't proven this works, but it sounds like it should. Try using a Ring of Protection +5 and a Ring of Natural Armor +5.
I'd also like to know how you got your AC ...and life...so high. You cheater! those aren't normal! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 09:04 PM   #10
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

whenever wherever DU bring it on [img]tongue.gif[/img]

my char actual HP is 306. i then switch my boots of speed to boots of striding+5 that give plus 5 const. which raises my HP to 366. then cast greater rage.without boots it bumps me up to 388 with it only goes up to 406. guessing thats the limit they put on life.
ac i got red dragon armor. which puts me at 33 ac. dont know how im at that high but it does. then cloak of pro +5 and ring of pro+5 those dont stack for some reason. only ammies and rings cant stack.so i get total Ac of 43. there you have it no cheats just pure power. muahahahahahha.

and i did get an itemthat was over lvl 20. it was a lvl 26 ammy you get from the aribel copy in the inner sphere when your about to fight morag.you can actually use it in mod games online i found out to