Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2002, 05:04 PM   #1
Evergreene
The Magister

I am in level 3 of the "Creator Dungeon" and have cleared ALL parts of level one and 2 including all three levels of the troll caves. I am not able to enter the "Sorcerer Creator" room altough i can see him through a barred door. Where is the key to this? I could not find any other posts relating to this dungeon, and search was disabled so making this thread..
Evergreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 05:34 PM   #2
Recluse
Dungeon Master

I was in a multiplayer game with my cousin when we did this and we were split up.. he did this quest while i was on another. But can't you bash the door?? or if your a sorcerer or archer maybe just kill him throught the bars?? I had to do that at the end of chapter 2. (or was it 3?) where you see Maugrim and aribeth in that little caged in area. We couldnt find any keys or any other way of opening that door so i just sent an ice storm over the top of it, doors opened and those worshipers came flowing out.
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 05:39 PM   #3
Evergreene
The Magister

I went back in and was unable to cast anything past the door without it being open and could not reach him with ranged weapons. Says "You must find a key" not bashable or pickable.
Anyone? please...

[ 07-06-2002, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: Evergreene ]
Old 07-06-2002, 02:14 PM   #4
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

For this, you need to take a right directly after you enter the room (where the gate is). You'll see a door which leads to a set of passages. At the south central area of these passages is a door leading north. Follow up and you'll find a dead thief with a note and the key you need (several rooms in).
Old 07-06-2002, 02:28 PM   #5
Evergreene
The Magister

aack i missed that completely- it seemed to blend in with the wall even tho i regularly use "Tab" highlight key.. thanks.. finished quest