Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 05:19 PM   #1
Natural_20
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I found the found the broach needed for Dalean's quest but didn't know at the time that was what it was for. It now resides in a merchant's store back in chapter 1. I am currently in the Chapter 1 finale. Is there any way to recover this item short of a transfer from a different character?

Thanks
Natural_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 06:09 PM   #2
DiabloRex
Elminster

Go the any temple of Tyr and find the recovering pool, it should be in there [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2002, 09:40 PM   #3
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

it will only appear at the divine pool if you dropped it on the ground. if you sold it you will need to buy it back from the dealer you sold it to. its only qworth 1 gp so dont worry and no it doesnt dissappear either.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 07:08 AM   #4
Natural_20
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The first thing I did was check the divining pool but alas it was not there. As for the vendor, I cannot get back to him. I am in the chapter 1 finale and to my knowledge I cannot travel back to the Hall of Justice. I sold the broach to Lady Aribeth (I think) but she will not sell to me while holding the portal open for the finale portion.
Does she reopen her "store" in chapter 2?

Thanks
Natural_20 is offline   Reply With Quote