Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2002, 01:40 PM   #1
Sir Oswaldian
Welcomed New User

What is the best way of killing the Luremaster. Everytime I fight him He hands me my ass on a silver platter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sir Oswaldian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:28 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

I used two tanks with prayer, recitation, haste and righteous wrath of the faithful on them. I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter. What was left of it.

Thers a little-used level one spell calle chromatic orb. IN normal use everyone makes there saves against it in a magic missile does more raw damage. Against the lure master you have maybe a 20% chance of it causing its secondary effect - if you level up enough its an instant death spell. The IWD version dosent go that high, but Stun is good enough for your fighters to take him down.

Ignore the adventurers, they give good XP but they are very tough and keep re-spawning.