Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2001, 01:06 AM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ok, I think I mighta oops. I finished, got the U-KNOW-WHAT and slid down the face of the SPIRE BACK TO FREAKIN ISHAD N'HA! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Was there a walkway I jumped off of? Do I have to go all the way back, or is there any shortcuts? Will Mr Dragonman not like me wandering through his Bedroom? Thanks!

BK

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Consort to a Queen
Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
Heart, Mind, and Soul
Offical Wizard and Warrior Questioner

()xxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::>
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 01:17 AM   #2
Tananda
Elminster

BK,
When you are going to Ishad N'ha from Brimloch Roon - you can jump off the Dragon Spire to shorten the way. But when you going from Ishad N'ha to Brimloch Roon - you have to do all the way through Dragon Spire again! Only teleportation spells can help!
And the dragon does not seem to mind yor presence

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 01:18 AM   #3
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Rrrrrrrrrrrr. I wondered. I walked out, skipped off the hill, and prompty landed on me arse. Checked the map, and I was on the wrong side of the Freaking Mountain!!! sigh Oh well, tomorrow!

BK
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 01:24 AM   #4
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hi, BK! Like Tanda said, there is a walkway down the other side of the Dragon Spire. If you walk down it, then you can walk to Brimloch Roon, if you jumped off too soon, you will find yourself close to Torin and back in the Ishad Nah neighborhood. If you have Portal and Teleport, this time through the Spire, use them. If you have Call of Home, it will take you back to the last town you were in. I hope you have a saved game somewhere in side the Spire. Please let us know what you do.
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 01:34 AM   #5
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

LOL Too slow, as usual! Well, still let us know how it goes.
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 09:34 AM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

BK: If you have the spell "Vanish" (6th level Moon), try standing as close as you can to the Spire near the tree line on the east side and casting it on yourself...you may "bump" over to the other side of the trees.

Allegedly there's a way to "jump over" by climbing and jumping, but I've never tried it.

Best bet: After following the pathway down, cast a "Create Portal" (if you have it and the Teleport spell too). Then you can return to Ishad N'ha to get credit for your quests. Afterward, teleport back to the portal and you're on your way.

If nothing else works: check the "Best Tips" thread for my particular quick-path through the Spire.

-Saz
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 10:08 AM   #7
Conan

or- just climb up ! I did it with one of my Pixie's no problem.

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 05-31-2001).]
Old 05-31-2001, 03:16 PM   #8
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Would have been nice if the designers had included a special bypass the Spire gate once you had gotten the Mavin Sword!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 03:58 PM   #9
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

But they have, the Create portal spell
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2001, 04:17 PM   #10
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I heard of one person who was able to petrify a bunch of ratlings, which he then stacked and climbed up to the walkway. I don't know if you'll be able to manage this. I haven't even tried but it might be worth it.

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote