Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2001, 12:54 PM   #1
Christine_R
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Is the only way from Brimlock Roon to Ishad N'Ha thru the Dragon Spire? I was hoping there was an easier way. Thanks for any info.
Christine_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2001, 01:29 PM   #2
Eric Gabriel
Welcomed New User

There is no easy way the first time around unless you can climb. With sufficient strength and agility I have had a member of my party scale the Dragon Spire. But it's not worth it. You need to go through the dragon spire anyhow. Once all the way through, cast a create portal spell at one end and that way you can teleport and save time. Personally, I like the long way around so I can admire the scenery and double-check my progress-make sure I didn't miss anything. Hope that helps.
Eric Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2001, 01:33 PM   #3
Max
Dungeon Master

If you have an athletics skill of 12 the climbing the spire is easy, search through the posts here I have detailed a few times exactly how this can be done.

------------------
......shake it baby.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2001, 01:43 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I presume you are IN Brimloch and want to head back - easy - jump off the Spire trail and you're back in the Shire. The return trip is the harder bit - if you can create Portal, do so near the east gate of Brimloch then you will need teleport to return to that portal.

If you haven't learned those spells yet - spend some more time in the Brimloch Roon area until you have learned them, THEN make your return trip to Ishad N'ha. Will be a lot easier all the way around.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2001, 02:22 PM   #5
Christine_R
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks everyone. I will do it the hard way for now. I do not have teleport yet. But, it will be the next spell I get. Happy gaming
Christine_R is offline   Reply With Quote