Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2002, 03:17 AM   #21
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Next time, invite me along [img]tongue.gif[/img] That sounds just GREAT! [img]smile.gif[/img] Couldn't think up a much better meal myself [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2002, 03:34 AM   #22
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Bah.. bunnies... WABBITS!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Erhehehe..

Good luck you two! I know I have said it before but I can as well post it up too!

What do they say, people who deserve each other usually hang together for long times, so hang in their you two! hehehe!

Oh, and if you don´t watch your bunnies of doom, you might have two doomed charcoal thingies hanging from the cords of two very expensive breadboxes called Mac´s! (Just a little advice on the evil ones, a friend had his bunny and PC toasted that way)

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 04-19-2002, 04:11 AM   #23
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
I guess we wanted you all to know, since this is a internet romance that did well.... in a few months watch for wedding announcements.
Does that mean Caleb is going to be your maid of honour?

Well good luck again and hope things stay well for the both of you [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2002, 06:50 AM   #24
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

That's some great news! [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img]
Hope your love lasts for an eternity
Old 04-19-2002, 07:15 AM   #25
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Does that mean Caleb is going to be your maid of honour?

Well good luck again and hope things stay well for the both of you [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]

Hey if that means I help her get in to the wedding dress im cool with that [img]smile.gif[/img] . At least I wont be next to you when you catch the bouquet and burst in to tears [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2002, 09:19 AM   #26
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Why is a rabbits foot lucky when the rabbit that originally owned it had his little lucky rabbit neck wrung so that four people could own a lucky rabbits foot. I would suggest that the rabbit with four connected feet that escapes the 12 bore and is still breathing is the far luckier rabbit.
[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Wow. Rude and Charean, that's fantastic news! How excellent. [img]smile.gif[/img] All the best guys!

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 04-19-2002, 09:48 AM   #27
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Whoever said that romance was dead? Congratulations and all the best. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2002, 09:50 AM   #28
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Whoever said that romance was dead? Congratulations and all the best. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I thought the Romance Empire died when the Barbarian Germance invaded?

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 04-19-2002, 10:02 AM   #29
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
I thought the Romance Empire died when the Barbarian Germance invaded?
BWAHAHAHA!!!
That was classic(al) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2002, 11:28 AM   #30
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
You are SO right.
We started with the appetizer... Swiss and Blue cheeses with white wine... dipped various breads, Granny Smith apple, and vegetables... yum... [img]graemlins/eating.gif[/img]
Then a house salad with a raspberry vineragette...
The entrée... filet miñon, chicken, scallops, shimp and vegetables... cooked in a beef broth, dipped in sauces (horseradish, teriyaki-ginger, sweet & sour, honey mustard, and a WONDERFUL one called Green Goddess)
Desert.... Milk chocolate and we dipped bannanas, strawberries, cherries, apples, and pieces of Angel-food cake... had to take an extra dose of my diabetes meds.. [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img]

OH, it was good.... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Mmmm sounds good - we have a place in Columbus that does that - very fun evening...oh and congrats, btw. Glad to see some internet romancing goes well!

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>