Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 05:16 AM   #1
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

I am having problems installing IWD2 on my computer and need some help.

I had both cds and went to install them, the first one worked fine but when i went to install the second one ( which is a burned copy ) i found it was to scratched to install. I quit the setup program and got the original disk and started again.

But now when i put either of the disks in the option comes up to play or uninstall. When play is pressed it says that it is missing information from the second disk and to please install that one. when uninstall is prssed the setup starts but the shuts down and this message comes up http://img76.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img76&image=error3ct.png

This also happens when i try to uninstall/install it from the control panel=>add/remove programs option. im not sure how to get it off my computer to start it again or how to finish setup, if anyone could help it would be uch apprieciated.

cheers,
Old 04-02-2005, 05:54 AM   #2
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Remove the folder, open Add/Remove, choose uninstall, and it should ask if you want to remove it from the list. The install again.
OR
I'm mnot sure, but try running the SETUP on CD1, that could go over the welcome screena n start installing reagardless. Works on some games, just might work on this one.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:55 AM   #3
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

ive tried setting it up from every different directory i can but that message comes up every single time.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:44 PM   #4
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Try again with an original cd instead of a copy...