Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2001, 06:30 AM   #1
Zbyszek

I was reviewing my inventories and I have found some items.
Has anybody found use od curle of Kirinhale (bitch from Durlags Tower). I thought I could make cloak from it like from the previous curl but nobody apparently wants to do me this favour.
I have found also Baldurans butter knife - but maybe somebody at island askes for it and I just forgot.
There is also some fancy bloody goblet from Durlags Tower (cursed).
Zbyszek
Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 01:57 PM   #2
Haladar
Dungeon Master

spoiler
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
i think the seccubbus hair is useless (that is what u were talking about right?)
the butter knife is good to sell. it gives a bunch of gp
and the goblet is some sort of thing that gives u hit points and then makes u run off scared isnt it? i think ure supposed to use it with another of Kiel's items that makes u immune to fear

---------
Haladar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 04:41 PM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

I was wondering about Kirinhale's hair too, and it was bothering me for ages. I'm sure there must be use for it....

------------------
Arch mage of the Seldarine
[img]http://communities.msn.co.uk/_Secure/0MwAvQiIS68yaeD9h5Pse*xXpwGZdk5rCu!0NDYr4Y2SZK0RdC ylCjR7MDyOC5ObvJjS61vcf0X7eYwVxc22kBQ/BlackLich.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2001, 05:21 PM   #4
Seraph
Quintesson

SPOILER
There is a way to set Kirinhale free. It involves trying to help her and having her give you the hair. Then you have to give it too the thief(?) on the level below. That then traps the thief in the tower and sets Kirinhale free.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2001, 12:09 AM   #5
Xrayted82
Dungeon Master

Is that evil? And what do you get as a result?
Xrayted82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2001, 06:05 AM   #6
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Zbyszek:
I was reviewing my inventories and I have found some items.
Has anybody found use od curle of Kirinhale (bitch from Durlags Tower). I thought I could make cloak from it like from the previous curl but nobody apparently wants to do me this favour.
I have found also Baldurans butter knife - but maybe somebody at island askes for it and I just forgot.
There is also some fancy bloody goblet from Durlags Tower (cursed).
Zbyszek

Spoilers below.

Seraph got the first one. The lock of hair can be used to set her free and entrap the thief in her place, for nothing more than some experience points.

Balduran's Butter knife was a joke thrown in by the game programmers. Just sell it off. It has no use.

The goblet is cursed, but if the person is wearing the helm found in the throne room just before you find the goblet, he is immune to the fear effects it instills. Keep in mind that it has a limited number of charges though.

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar
Kormar the Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2001, 04:36 AM   #7
Xrayted82
Dungeon Master

Is that good though? Aren't succubie evil?
Xrayted82 is offline   Reply With Quote