Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2002, 05:10 PM   #1
riverman
Dungeon Master

I managed to kill Bodhi and her minions without hurting Aerie. I've got her locked in one of the rooms. I've got Bodhi's heart. Do I have to kill my sweetie-pie to set her free, or is there a way to free her from vampirisim without doing her in? I would feel like a murderer putting my whole gang on her now.
Thanks

[ 04-01-2002, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: riverman ]
riverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 05:16 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
No you have to kill her while she's a vampire. But you can bring her back safe and sound when she's dead. You have to take her body to Umar Hills to save her, so you can't keep her alive unfortunately.
Old 04-02-2002, 10:00 AM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

As Aelia said, you must kill her, but she can easily be resurrected.
Just take Bodhis heart and Aeries body to the statue in the Temple Ruins, and she will be back to normal, loving you even more then before. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 06:25 PM   #4
riverman
Dungeon Master

Okay, I killed her and got her resurrected. In my original post, I had gone through a lot of trouble NOT to kill her while battling Bodhi and got Aerie locked away. I was hoping for a different way to set her free. I hated to kill such a sweetie, even though she was evil. Oh well.
riverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 07:02 PM   #5
myrddin_emrys27
Welcomed New User

If you want to know exactly how to revive Aerie, let me know I'll tell you. I had to do the same thing for Jaheira. I probably would've never figured it out without a walk-through. Let me know.

Myrddin
myrddin_emrys27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 08:40 PM   #6
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

The first time I had a romance, I also tried to keep Aerie alive, and it was not easy, because Drizzt kept trying to kill her.
Old 04-03-2002, 10:25 PM   #7
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

That's odd.....in my last game, my Undead Hunter was having a blast in that room, dancing around and chucking Azuredge--I never hit Aerie, but she died anyway, right before Bodhi hit the floor. I assumed her death was set to a timer, or triggered by Bodhi becoming Badly Injured, or something, just to avoid the type of situation that you, riverman, report being in.

No way do you need a walkthrough to find the cure for vampirism--any gamer worth his salt will be thorough enough to find the clues he needs. It's not like they're hidden in the Spike room or something.

Me (step on spike trap): "OW!"
Keldorn (pleased with our Reputation): "I heartily approve of the path that has been chosen...."