Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2003, 10:14 PM   #1
riverman
Dungeon Master

Letter

Just loaded SoA after finishing ToSC, using WinXP. When I start New Game for single player, and try to import saved game, there is no saved game in the window to choose from. How do I get it to locate the final saved game from TOSC so I can import my character?
Thanx
riverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 10:33 PM   #2
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by riverman:
Just loaded SoA after finishing ToSC, using WinXP. When I start New Game for single player, and try to import saved game, there is no saved game in the window to choose from. How do I get it to locate the final saved game from TOSC so I can import my character?
Thanx
You need to copy the final TOTSC saved game and then paste it to the save folder of SoA. Start a new SoA game, in creating character, choose import - from saved game, select the TOTSC saved game - DONE
Old 09-15-2003, 05:37 PM   #3
riverman
Dungeon Master

Okay, I copied the Final Save from TOSC to SoA. Chose Import Saved Game, saw the file, selected the character, and hit Done. Then it takes me back to the Character Generation screen. It has a picture of my paladin and his stats, but the Accept button is greyed out. Only choice is Import, which starts the process over. How do I get it to Accept my choice?
Thanks
Old 09-15-2003, 05:38 PM   #4
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

You need to reselect his weapon profiencies...
Old 09-15-2003, 06:03 PM   #5
riverman
Dungeon Master

Oh! Right. Okay, I did that, started the game, hit Pause right after the scream. Opened inventory, but nothing there! What happened to all his nifty equipment?
Old 09-15-2003, 06:22 PM   #6
Pirengle
Symbol of Cyric

The last half of this page gives a nice explanation as to how your gear disappeared. If you play through SoA's prologue, you kinda figure it out anyway. [img]tongue.gif[/img]