Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2001, 12:05 PM   #161
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
BK It wasn't about you this time, honest!

Hang in there, Gab. Hang in there.

BK
Old 03-06-2001, 01:26 PM   #162
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hmmm, funny how you go away for a couple hours and theres 40 million pages to go through. Nice post back there Stealthy, I'd say my kilts off to you but that might be taken the wrong way! Haha! My sweatheart is supposed to e-mail me a pic of me. I already have one of hers. Can I send it to your site as the Lord of Alcohols girl?
Old 03-06-2001, 06:59 PM   #163
Stealthy

Of course LofA, if only to make you see how lonely she is up there and force you to send yours

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-06-2001, 07:06 PM   #164
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yeah - I want to see LofA! LofA! LofA!

Hello again HoneyStealth.

------------------
Old 03-06-2001, 07:09 PM   #165
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Trust Me, I know how beautiful she is. She IS Cloudbringers Sister, ya know. They are just beautiful in different ways. Can't really explain. It's like trying to compare two sunsets.

BK
ROTFL....so we add diplomatic, charming and suave to the list of adjectives I can use to describe Tall Dark And Winsome?

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-06-2001, 09:15 PM   #166
Stealthy

OH GABRIEL, YOU DO LIVE DANGEROUSLY DON'T YOU?

Quote:
Stealth asleep yet?
Right I think I drag this out again.

Ode dies Jealously

Running around,
Bucket on head,
Swinging at all thing,
Spouting verses,
Yelling of love,
Barf, I say
Flowery words
Simple verses,
Mocking love,
Stupid knight,
Padded cod piece too,
What does she see in him anyway?
[Mutter.....grumble.....walk off]
Your poetry is as bad as your understanding of our love. Firstly, in what way does spouting verse refer to me? That was the foolish Ramon Triplets, who you will soon meet. As for wearing a bucket on my head, we Scotsman disdain even helmets, for we know our foes will be dead before they have a chance to strike. Even the most ignorant troll knows that Scotsman wear nothing under our kilts, unlike yourself who needs the padding to maintain the illusion of manhood. The final insult is by far the worst however, you dare to question our love? For that you will die a cowards death, to suit your nature. You are not worthy of the duel, that even the pompous Ramon triplets were.

The Hunt begins. Stealthy looks everywhere for Gabriel, but the coward has fled to the furthest corners of the Earth.

So Stealthy summoned his allies to search the deepest and darkest holes in order to find the fallen angel. No stone is left unturned in his quest to right the foul profanity uttered by the despicable Gabriel.

His friend the Black Knight and LadyWendy's sister also helped, but the search proved fruitless, only Stealthy's undying love kept him going.

At long last, one of his allies heard of the cowards hiding place and Stealthy soared into the air to reach Gabriel before he could take flight once more.

Unknown to him however, Gabriel had summoned other fallen angels and he waited for Stealthy in a deadly ambush...

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!

[This message has been edited by Stealthy (edited 03-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Stealthy (edited 03-06-2001).]
Old 03-06-2001, 09:31 PM   #167
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Oh! Oh! Oh! THEN what happened??!? (CLoudy, where are you with your popcorn? This looks like something good to watch...)

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-06-2001, 09:38 PM   #168
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

SIGH.....IT AN OLDE TO JEALOUSLY! IT WAS NOT ABOUT ANYONE!!!!

IF I WAS GOING TO INSULT YOU I CALL YOU AN ARROGANT PICT WITH THE GRACE AND CHARM OF A CROWMAGNUM. Dun Kopf! Why do I even bother, such piety bickering is beneath me, fine take her, have your sordid fling. She will grow bored of your obstinacy and desire a refined man, of grace and charm, one who can stimulate her mind as well as her loins. Maybe, no , definitely that man will not be me, but neither will it be a troglodyte wanna be as your self.

------------------

Co-president of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-06-2001, 09:42 PM   #169
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Oh! Oh! Oh! THEN what happened??!? (CLoudy, where are you with your popcorn? This looks like something good to watch...)

Hey! Here I am...brought more Whoooooooeeeee.... You leave for a few lousy hours and whammo, they get interesting! oooooh, you think that Scotsman is gonna do bodily harm to someone?! (CB gets the deck chairs out and pours the wine) Might as well get comfy! Just let me call BK. Hey tall Dark and Interest-bearing! LOOK what bilqis found for our entertainment! HEEHEE

Cloudbringer
Old 03-06-2001, 09:47 PM   #170
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Yah, but Cloudy, I think this is going to be a serial, and not finished in one night. *sigh* Got a good video we can pop in while we wait?

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.