Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 04:06 PM   #121
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Hiding from a fight behind someone?

1. It seems that your buddy Stealthy is hiding behind you . Or is he anywhere to be seen ...

2. If have no intention of fighting with you. A man of my class just does not fall for cheap provocations like that. That would be like engaging in a lowly barfight. I am here only for LadyWendy.

3. Didn't they teach you that it is not gentlemanlike at all to holler and engage in fighting in presence of ladies. Your sole attention should belong to the lady you are with. Lady Cloudbringer surely deserved better: an attentive gentleman who knew how to cherish her company instead of allowing himself to be distracted by issues that are really none of his business.

[/B]
1. Stealthy is not here, so how can he hid behind me . . .

2 & 3 seems to prove my point.

It is soo hard to have a battle of wits with those who are unarmed. . .

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 04:17 PM   #122
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Don't worry about it Ramon, BK eats SPAM!!

BK - Darn you! You beat me at Drow Warrior! Don't you know you're supposed to let the lady win?

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 04:20 PM   #123
Black Knight

LadyWendy: Did I Humph. I thought that women wanted equal rights and all that. You are the one who made it a competition. Not me.

Love ya, Wendy. (in that brotherly Viking sort of way . . .)

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 04:25 PM   #124
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
1. Stealthy is not here, so how can he hid behind me . . .

2 & 3 seems to prove my point.

It is soo hard to have a battle of wits with those who are unarmed. . .

BK

The fact that he is not here is the result of him hiding.

I am glad that you agree on not being a gentleman that knows how to behave himself in the presence of ladies. Poor Lady Cloudbringer.

Speaking of arms: good that you have got at least two of them - but that could change.

------------------
So long !

Old 03-05-2001, 04:31 PM   #125
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Don't worry about it Ramon, BK eats SPAM!!

BK - Darn you! You beat me at Drow Warrior! Don't you know you're supposed to let the lady win?

Thanks for your kind support, even though I surely don't need it in this matter and with this opposition.

And also thank you for proving my point about Bk's ignorance of gentlemanlike behaviour.

------------------
So long !

Old 03-05-2001, 04:37 PM   #126
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

CB - Enjoying the show? Stop staring at BK you're getting butter all over yourself!
And the problem with that would be, what? (leering at BK, dripping butter)

HAHAHAHA

ButteryClouds

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-05-2001, 04:39 PM   #127
Black Knight

Two things before I leave this thread altogether.

1) Cloudbringer likes it that I am not a Gentlemen. She likes my style, and the fact that I give her room to be herself and respect her enough not to watch her like a hawk when I am here.

2) Items that concern the well-being of my sister-in-law ARE my business. And just how many Spanish Grandes live in Germany? Seems to me this guy doesn't like a little scrutiny. Gets all defensive about it and such. Wonder why . . . and I find it amusing that you say you are "above" all this, it is like engaging in a lowly bar fight, yet you attempt to threaten me.

ramon, I am a generous person. I will give you the next 16 hours to think up something to write here. I hope I will have something to respond to when I get back.

BK

Old 03-05-2001, 04:41 PM   #128
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
LadyWendy: Did I Humph. I thought that women wanted equal rights and all that. You are the one who made it a competition. Not me.

Love ya, Wendy. (in that brotherly Viking sort of way . . .)

BK

Well in that case your are supposed to give her your arm and eyes if you ever fail her...

------------------

::HOWLING WOLFGIR THE MAD WOLF::
Old 03-05-2001, 04:48 PM   #129
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:

I am glad that you agree on not being a gentleman that knows how to behave himself in the presence of ladies. Poor Lady Cloudbringer.

Speaking of arms: good that you have got at least two of them - but that could change.
(StormCloud accidentally ( ) lets an arrow fly from her trusty Elven Court Bow as she 'tests' the tautness of the string and hits the nice Spanish-German suitor of her sister's)

OOOOPSIE...so sorry Ramonlets..er, you know, I have a cleric around here somewhere...he's a pompous horse's ptoot, but he does excellent re-constructive work...er..does that hurt much? Uh would you mind.... you are oozing on the imported Rashemen rugs...(snicker behind fan) Anomen! Work for you!

(under her breath she mutters- Humph...pick on my knight, will he! grrrrowlhisspit)

CB heads back to get that messy butter cleaned up...hehehe

non sequitur- MAN is Memny going to choke when he sees his spammer thread past 23 pgs! hahahahaha

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-05-2001).]
Old 03-05-2001, 05:07 PM   #130
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Five more to go!

BK - Idda had you beaten if I didn't have to stop and work for awhile!

Ramon - I know I don't have to defend you. You are quite a capable knight.

CB - hehehe! You just shot him with my bow of enchantment! HAHA! Now gimme that bow back or sis won't lend you her clothes anymore! Now if only I could get a good shot at Stealthy....

------------------