Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2001, 06:34 PM   #181
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Thanks LadyZ. I'm glad you like it.

Hmmmmm ... a topic ... hmmmmm.. .

Nope. Coming up dry here. Perhaps it's the smell of the fresh pizza? Think I'll go eat and check back later... mmmmmmmmm

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-07-2001, 07:03 PM   #182
Stealthy

Fear not ladies, part 2 is coming shortly. In the mean time there are 4 new photos on the album site to keep you amused

PS Don't worry Gabriel, I know you are roleplaying. I thought I had gone a bit OTT to. Just mentioning this in case anyone thinks we are serious, as if

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!

[This message has been edited by Stealthy (edited 03-07-2001).]
Old 03-07-2001, 07:08 PM   #183
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! Ate some pizza, and looked at the wonderful new pics on Stealthy's site.
Stealth: your wife is very pretty. You look well together.

Larry's baby is soooo sweet. I heard once that women go all googly over new babies whenever/wherever they see them. I suspect that's true. How old is she now?

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-07-2001).]
Old 03-07-2001, 07:09 PM   #184
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

There you are! Always sneaking about Ladyzekke cannot track you down! 4 more eh? Wow! Have to check them out. Did you get my e-mail StealthLove? Just checking. Saw those 2 extra pics of you and Marnie today! Of course you took my breath away once again... (sigh)

------------------
Old 03-07-2001, 08:24 PM   #185
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Hello? Anything else going to happen here any time soon?

------------------

Bite my shinny metal Ass!
Old 03-07-2001, 08:37 PM   #186
Ladyzekke

Gabriel - don't know if I even want to address you with that sig. (pout).
Looks like the story is in intermission or something? (yawn) I can't do this alone. ?

------------------
Old 03-07-2001, 09:16 PM   #187
Stealthy

With tounge firmly in cheek:

GABRIEL, TRUE TO FORM YOU WAIT TO POST AFTER I HAVE GONE

Quote:
SIGH.....IT AN OLDE TO JEALOUSLY! IT WAS NOT ABOUT ANYONE!!!!
IF I WAS GOING TO INSULT YOU I CALL YOU AN ARROGANT PICT WITH THE GRACE AND CHARM OF A CROWMAGNUM. Dun Kopf! Why do I even bother, such piety bickering is beneath me, fine take her, have your sordid fling. She will grow bored of your obstinacy and desire a refined man, of grace and charm, one who can stimulate her mind as well as her loins. Maybe, no , definitely that man will not be me, but neither will it be a troglodyte wanna be as your self.

If this was not meant for me, then why did you specifically ask if I had gone before posting it? Was it fear of my wrath, perhaps you are not as foolish as you seem. You claim petty bickering is beneath you, but all that is beneath me is your foul corpse as I tread it into the gutter where it belongs. My love for Ladyliciouses is far from sordid and whilst it is true I am more than capable of satisfying her, she loves me for my mind and not my body (you have seen my photo after all). You imply you are refined and yet your grammar betrays this in any language you attempt. Furthermore, a troglodyte lives in caves, not a castle as I do and yet, was it not to a craven hole in the Abyss to where you fled? I will pluck you like the chicken you are for your insults to me and my lady and feed you to the rats, as my dogs have better taste!

As Stealthy approached the hiding place of Gabriel, he knew little of what lay ahead. Suddenly, a host of demons swooped down and attacked Stealthy:

Luckily, he caught site of them out of the corner of his socket and spun around to attack. His magiks were strong and his fury righteous and he burned them where they stood:

Soon, a pile of smouldering Demons filled the cavern with an acrid stench, that would have made Stealthy wretch, had he a stomach. Gabriel looked on in horror at the devestation and fled to the side of Memnoch the Mighty, his despicable Lord and Master. 'Help me master, am I not your most loyal servant since Hellfire was defeated by the Black Knight and CloudBringer? Stealthy is coming to kill me and if you save me, I will pledge my soul to you'. 'Fool!' growled Memnoch, 'It was always mine to begin with, but this Stealthy intrigues me and his soul burns fiercely. It will be mine!' And with that he strode forth to claim it.

As he approached, Stealthy knew fear for the first time. Memnoch stood 3 stories high and his breath crumbled everything it touched, so foul was it. Had it not been for his love of the fair Ladylicious, he would have turned and ran.
Memnoch saw the fear in his sockets and laughed:

Stealthy fought bravely against Memnoch, but the evil Lord new all the answers. Soon, the inevitable happened and a fierce blow sent Stealthy crashing into a corner, his once proud wings lay smashed into splinters. 'Now your soul will be mine and I will torment it for ever' laughed Memnoch as his black talons reached out to pluck Stealthy's heart from his chest:

'No, you shall not have him' cried the LadyWendy as she struck Memnoch an all mighty blow , which sent him crashing to one side. She had followed the brave Stealthy into the pits of hell itself. She quickly countered with a flurry of attacks and arcane magic, which drove Memnoch back:

'Bah' cried Memncoh, 'This morsal is hardly worth my time or effort' he continued unconvincingly. He rose into the air and flew back to his fortress across a sea of fire.

The brave Ladylicious ran to Stealthy's side as he tried in vain to rise. 'Stealthy, speak to me. Tell me I am not too late.' 'Fear not, my Lady, nothing could keep me from your side and even if I where killed again, I would rise once more and come to you', said Stealthy, through gritted jawbone. 'My wounds though serious are not fatal, am I not dead already?' As he laughed, a rib broke and tumbled into the ashes. 'Come, we must get you back' said the LadyWendy as she helped Stealthy to his foot-bone. As they slumped away, they didn't notice Gabriel rise from the hole he had skulked in and follow them...

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-07-2001, 09:21 PM   #188
Stealthy

Sorry for the delay, the first post vanished because I used too many images Had to start all over! Next time I will save first!

See you tomorrow for the next instalment!

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!
Old 03-07-2001, 09:37 PM   #189
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

YOU will be back with the next piece tommrow!!!!!! What Do I have NO Say in the Story!?!?!?!?! Yes I'm here, I can see myself and hear my voice, So I geuss I'm here, Hello can anyone else hear me??

hump Well I going to write a freking part so there!

As to your complaint that I waited until you were not there to post it, I amit I did but only because I believe you are so insurce about your budding relationship to think it was about you, and I was right!!

------------------

I think I addicted to Infinity Explorer!
Bite my shinny metal Ass!
Old 03-07-2001, 09:42 PM   #190
Ladyzekke

OMG StealthTakeMyBreathAway! Bigtime bummer that you had to do it all over!WOW. That was huge (pounding heart, temperature rising)! Also excellent. HAHA! "Memnoch saw the fear in his SOCKETS"! LOLLOL! Funny as shite! Also loved the way you inserted my sig to kick Memnoch's arse! YEAH!! (Love that mind o' yours StealthLove!)

Interesting to see what Gabriel comes up with. ?

Ladyzekke wraps Stealthy in her arms and consoles him saying "Don't worry my love, I will warm your bones."

Have a good evening SweetStealth.

Out there Bilqis? You're missing the show!

------------------