Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2001, 07:09 PM   #71
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

You know...I do think someone ought to do something about the smoke coming from the bar.... *she goes back to sipping her delightful concoction from turbovee*

You know, bosself, I think this one's a keeper. Now, about the grueling monster hunting schedule we've been keeping.... *ducks a flying six shooter* Yikes....I think the crypts in the Vale are safer than this place tonight!

CloudCarouser
Hmmmmmm let me ponder that one for a moment whilst I enjoy the company of the two fairest sisters in the land. I think I'm going to knock back a few more in memory of our missing thief Charlie and then work up to exploring a new dungeon as we have wiped the Vale clean.

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-27-2001, 07:11 PM   #72
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Dear lady Cloud Queen I have sorely missed you. Might you perhaps spare your old battered guardian Kensai one of your wondrous dainty handed thunderclaps on the back? Twould do this old heart good to pick himself up from yon wall from a demonstration of your delicate affection my dear
Sir_Tainly, to be honest, I'm am remiss to ask LofA where he procures such hard to find and difficult to escape dualing partners. Methinks such knowledge is beyond my scope of reasoning
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-27-2001, 07:13 PM   #73
JJ/newbie

HEY, WAIT A MINUTE - isn't ANYone going to congratulate the barkeep on his good fortune?

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I could have been The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies Guild (in training)

Old 04-27-2001, 07:13 PM   #74
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Corks for the hat Sir T, then I'll look like a true OZ swagman although they may look a tad out of place on my truly majestic mages hat (riddled though it is by bullets, badly singed, smelling of flambed Bundy, and a tad squashed from when Relic fell on it).

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-27-2001, 07:13 PM   #75
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Who's still here? Hello, everybody! If I had known when we would be back on, I would have planned a proper party. Whoever is pouring the drinks, I want something large and lethal!

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (found what I was waiting for)
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM

Old 04-27-2001, 07:14 PM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
Lady Z, I think the fairies have gone on strike, something about no on-duty lifegaurd, how about a very fine rheisling, from the mission mountain vineyards right here in the kingdom of montana, hight Johannesberg Rheisling - one of the absolute best I have ever encountered. Cloudy, wouldst thou be partial to a sip? a veritable concotion of the lesser gods - these people know what they are doing.

JJ: Rheisling, huh? Well, how does it go with gin and tonic and Cherry Fizzes? LOL

Uh, Davros? Was that YOUR hat? I'm sorry, but I think I just saw a pit fiend eat it...oopsie! I knew I shouldn't try those spells from my sisterWendy's book...who knew the Spells for Dummies was so er dangerous?!....hahahaha...uh, somebody should really get that mustard jelly out of the whiskey...yuk!

SexyElfBoss...TEEHEE... gotcha baby, GOTCHA! ;D Now, can you whip up something in the way of pretzels? the mustard jelly looks peckish....

CB, sure she's seen quieter rooms full of orcs!

PS THANKYOU EVERYONE!!! I'm feeling ever so much better now that we are all back !!!!

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-27-2001).]
Old 04-27-2001, 07:16 PM   #77
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Corks for the hat Sir T, then I'll look like a true OZ swagman although they may look a tad out of place on my truly majestic mages hat (riddled though it is by bullets, badly singed, smelling of flambed Bundy, and a tad squashed from when Relic fell on it).

Maybe you'd start a trend
Besdies it add character to your appearance, plus the corks would work against insect swarm spells

What about getting a Mage baseball cap, they may have some left over from the 60's with "Wizard" on them

Old 04-27-2001, 07:18 PM   #78
The.Relic
Red Dragon

JJ.. Hot dang, you are doing a fantastic job as barkeep. Fogive my lack of observation. My head is still spinning from my crash into the barstool.
REEKA! It is so good to see you! How are you?
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-27-2001, 07:21 PM   #79
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Eh. Fairy is calling to me.... Must save her and her umbrella from my dwarven acid...., Imeanale, Hic! Yeah. Anyway, I'm taking her out, can't take her screaming any longer. Oh... Doh! No body left. What to do with a fairy head. Anyone? er... (cough)

Bartender!

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 07:22 PM   #80
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

SexyElfBoss...TEEHEE... gotcha baby, GOTCHA! ;D Now, can you whip up something in the way of pretzels? the mustard jelly looks peckish....
"Aiefrem dikurutu pretzelatum" a giant parmesan coated baked pretzel appears in front of CB along with another Cherry fizz for his dear bard

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease