Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2002, 01:37 PM   #1
flyfisherooo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

when entering the castle after giving the guard the invite a cut scene plays thats ok ,but it keeps cutting in every few seconds making it impossable to continue,am i getting here before i should.ive done everything apart from findind saverok in the undercellars cant find him there even though cythandrisa told me to go there,can any ome point me in the correct direction
flyfisherooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2002, 09:42 PM   #2
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

The "infinite movie loop" is a common problem, and it happens with different movies. You might try re-installing, but a simpler solution might be to try this: Hand over the invitation, enter the Palace, and watch the movie. Immediately Pause the game, and Save using a different filename. Now Load the Save you just made, and hopefully you won't have to watch the movie again.
Old 06-04-2002, 03:30 PM   #3
flyfisherooo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

tried to do the save game as you suggested did not work. if i reinstall will i lose any game save files more haste less spead unless your a snail ha ha
flyfisherooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 08:53 PM   #4
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Well, poopie. You might try fiddling with Saving at different times (and meanwhile see if anyone else here has any bright ideas).

Reinstalling will NOT erase your Saved games if you move them to a separate folder first.