Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2002, 05:15 PM   #11
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

I totally respect your decision Saz. As the newest of the GD mods, I couldn't have had better role models than you and Genieboy

Just don't you dare be a stranger to us here in GD [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 10-07-2002, 05:27 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Sazzie! This just means you have more time to PLAY! [img]smile.gif[/img]

And of course we'll be seeing you at the game forums and here from time to time. I know it wasn't easy to make the decision, but as long as you're comfortable, that's what counts. Only you know how much time and effort you have to spread around and if it was too much to do it all, then dropping something was the best thing you could do!

You will be sorely missed as a GD mod, but I think the remaining mods can keep things running smoothly. Wish I could do those snazzy fireworks, I'd make yours a triple whammy salute! HUG HUG HUG
Old 10-07-2002, 06:20 PM   #13
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You made it sound like a goodbye. You WILL be around in GD, won't you ?
Old 10-07-2002, 06:33 PM   #14
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Way to go, Saz. Been here for all of 1 1/2 months but you were a great mod while here. Hey, at least we don't do to our old moderators what they do to old racehorses (by which I mean take them out back and shoot them)
Old 10-07-2002, 06:42 PM   #15
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I was wondering why Aphopis was staring at you! Its certainly going to be different without you as a mod here, Saz. You've been a great mod (not that others haven't been one ) and I just love how you handle the trolls! Cya round Saz! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2002, 07:03 PM   #16
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

You've done a great job here and will continue that tradition in the gaming forums, but I'm glad to know you'll have more time free time and fewer hassles on your hands!

Besides, if you get really bored, just let me know, and I'll start some crap in the game forums for you....LOL!!!!!!!

What can I say? That's the kind of friend I am [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2002, 07:12 PM   #17
Azred
Drow Priestess

Good luck in all your other endeavors, Sazerac. [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:51 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

You'll be missed as a Moderator here Saz, but I respect and understand your decision. I hope the stress factor is relieved and you can have fun once again online [img]smile.gif[/img] You were a terrifc Moderator here at GD, and will I'm sure continue to be one in the gaming forums. You are also an incredibly generous person, you help so many selfishly (answering gaming questions thoroughly, and extensively at some times, to help others, making all those sigs for so many of us here that are totally RAD man , making maps and walkthroughs for those of us in need, etc.), don't think that hasn't been noticed or appreciated [img]smile.gif[/img] In other words, you Rock! [img]smile.gif[/img]

WenZek

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-07-2002, 09:56 PM   #19
Sorcerer Alex

I can only echo the other people here; you were an awesome moderator, Saz. You'll be missed very much. I liked your ways of dealing with people; you were fair, humorous, and great whenever the slightest bit of trouble popped up. I hope you find the time to deal with whatever it is that keeps you from posting here. Good luck with your endeavours, and take care! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-07-2002, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]

Old 10-08-2002, 09:18 AM   #20
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Wow.

All I can say is "thank you" for the wonderful expressions of gratitude and friendship here.

Don't worry, guys, I'm not leaving GD. I'm just stepping down from a position that was becoming more and more difficult for me to fulfill. Maybe now I can have some enjoyment, too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hugs,
-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."