Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2001, 07:37 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well it has been months since I last did this, and with so many new members, I would like to do another chain story, and see all the different directions from different people. Please participate will ya?!

For those who have no idea what I am talking about, this is a story, I have started it below, and would like to see everyone add to it. Doesn't have to be much if you can't think of anything, just a sentence even, and there is no particular direction to this story, you can change the story anyway you like, as long as you make it "fit in" if that makes sense. And if you can, try to leave an easy opening for the next person.

With that said, I think this time round, I will take a different approach...

Ahem, here we go:

October 31, 2022... Is a day I will always remember and never forget. It was the last normal day I lived. I remember it clearly. I woke up, took a shower, selected an outfit from the ClosetMinder, and grabbed my compwatch. I went out the door, waved to Mr. Groder next door who always leaves for work at the same time I do, and got in my Aero-V and went to work. Was a beautiful day, blue skies, warm winds with a lovely breeze. When I arrived at work I activated the window behind my console so I could enjoy the day. Around 4:00pm, while I was making a complex web to misdirect a hacker, I heard this sound coming from outside. It was a strange sound, I figured it was the sound of the air brakes on somebody's Aero-V. But it seemed after a few minutes to be continuing in a repetitive type manner, which was odd, as how many times does an Aero-V have to brake? So finally my curiosity got the better of me, and I looked out the window to see what was going on...

Next?

------------------

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 10-26-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 08:38 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

er, I'm really bad at chain stories, and I'm too lazy to write, so *bump* for somebody else.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Emerald Dragoness of DOTW
Old 10-26-2001, 11:43 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I disagree Lioness, I KNOW you are good at stories! You can't fool me, I have already read a masterpiece of yours!

sigh, this thread has still a big Zero on answers , the bit round 0 that is filled with nothing. The sucking void that is emptiness.... Tis sad! I used to get at least a FEW people answering back! Is it the time I posted it? Friday night and everyone is out on the town LOL? Bad timing maybe? Is it the particular story I started? Cause I can always switch gears and try another story, if that would make a difference. C'mon... There has to be SOMEBODY out there that can play along?

bump...

------------------
Old 10-27-2001, 12:05 AM   #4
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Looking from my lofty window in the tower known as Macross, I noticed that
the window cleaner's cart was having severe issues. As soon as I noticed it
the sound made sense to me, it was there drive motors thasr kept it attached
to there life line on the building. They kept shooting up and down spilling the
contents of there tools on the unsuspecting people below. The two men looked
exasperated, the gray haires one was yelling at his partner and his partnet was banging on the drive mechanism with his gyro hammer.
Old 10-27-2001, 11:40 AM   #5
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*bump* for the writers.

Write something people!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 10-27-2001).]