Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2001, 04:16 PM   #1
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Wow, today as I look over the forum, it seems as if chaos reigns. Our little beehive of happy orderly bees has been damaged, and all the bees are flying about in confusion, stinging each other and themselves. Ug. I feel for the mods.

Guys, (the mods) it may be that the only thing to do is wait for this time of chaos to pass, for the bees to settle down and work on reconstructing the hive. Don't despair over the state of the forum right now or the confused frenzy of the bees. The hive is in disarray but things WILL settle down again as the frenzy plays itself out.

Take heart, my friends. This is a fine forum, with good people. Don't let this little eruption of chaos get you down -- it's just a natural and temporary reaction by the bees
Old 09-17-2001, 04:21 PM   #2
skywalker
Banned User

I dunno. It seems to have quieted down a bit today, except for my little, stupid rant in the President thread. And I said I was sorry, didn't I?

Mark
Old 09-17-2001, 04:23 PM   #3
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I didn't notice anything. I guess that the eruption of chaos occurred while I was away at school I HATE not being up-to-date on forum matters. Why can't I post here 24h/day *sniff* Or do you mean the last few days in general? I agree to that, in any case. But it seems to have quieted down a bit.
Well, whatever happened, I hope it's over now and we can continue being a nice, big family

GROUP HUG!

Melusine, you seem to have rubbed off on me!

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-17-2001).]
Old 09-17-2001, 04:25 PM   #4
skywalker
Banned User

Kaz! Do you have any instant coffee on you? Seems the Cafe has been closed today (the 17th)and I could use a cup!

Mark
Old 09-17-2001, 04:27 PM   #5
Kaz

What? The cafe closed? I'll find it and bump it up. Or I'll open a new one if the old one's full. Just a sec... let's not take up room in Dio's thread .

------------------

Kazara

Old 09-17-2001, 04:29 PM   #6
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Maybe I am just late in noticing it
Old 09-17-2001, 04:32 PM   #7
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
It will happen every once in a while, gets irratiting, but it will happen again and again only for a couple of days thank goodness.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-17-2001, 04:34 PM   #8
Fljotsdale

I feel pretty bad myself - guilty. I was in the middle of a couple of 'disturbances' and seem to have been the cause of both, though not at all intentionally.
I just wanted out, yesterday, and if I didn't love all you guys so much, I would have left. I still might, if I can bear to, 'cos I really hate feeling responsible. I just don't feel comfortable posting any more, in case you are all thinking badly of me.
(Yes, I AM feeling sorry for myself )

------------------

Old 09-17-2001, 04:36 PM   #9
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
The hive is in disarray but things WILL settle down again as the frenzy plays itself out.

Take heart, my friends. This is a fine forum, with good people. Don't let this little eruption of chaos get you down -- it's just a natural and temporary reaction by the bees
Interesting analogy, Dio. In my time here, I have seem a few occasions when the hive has been stirred up, but never to this extent. My respect goes to the Head Beekeeper and his highly professional Assistant Beekeepers for ensuring that our hive still stands.

A few of the older bees may have flown off (hopefully only for a short while), but there always seems to be new bees joining the hive to replace them...

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-17-2001).]
Old 09-17-2001, 04:37 PM   #10
Kaz

*pats Fljotsdale on the back* there there now, we all love you (I'd really miss you if you left) take a look at your sig and cheer up, ok?

------------------

Kazara