Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2005, 06:50 AM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

This looks pretty good, and I know alot of people have been looking forward to this one, even though there are already a few MMOG's out there
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 10:00 PM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

If you noticed all the Posts I've made about Guild Wars including this same one.
This game is going to make WoW and all others MMORPG games look like crap.
I have played on the last two beta test weekends and will be playing again this weekend.
I played WoW at my friends house and in comparison :
GW has much better graphics .
The GW story line and guests are much more in line with RPG style Team play and yet you can still go your own way without interfearing with the story line or any one else playing the game.
In GW There is no possiable way to cheat the game or another player out of Yours or his rightful treasure or prize. There is no rolling for treasure when you rightfully won it just because your team leader says so. The game knows who wins what and there are no fights about it.
In GW there are 16 Master servers linked around the globe so that everyone is in the game at the same time and you can comunicate with anybody and play with or against anybody at anytime with out changeing servers of going out of the game to outside forums to find out which server the rest of your team or your friends are playing on.
There is no monthly fee ever and when they have a patch they load it into the servers and you never need to download or unzip a file in order to play the upgrade.
I could go on for hours with the Plus side of Guild Wars but if anybody needs to know more go to the link Hivtyrant has provided above for the whole story, it is well worth your time and money.