Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2004, 09:33 AM   #1
kill_F4's
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i just wanna ask if it is good to side Bodhi not the Thieves?

Im trying this, if the end or coclusion part would change or not??
Old 01-09-2004, 10:13 AM   #2
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

Nope, all pretty much the same... Siding with Bodhi make's thing's easyer short run, harder long run as you can't ask for their help.. (unless your a necromancer)
Old 01-09-2004, 10:32 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

There has been a thread about this recently, discussing the pro's and cons in both. Try to find it (it should still be on the first page)
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 12:21 PM   #4
Arias De'Minal
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Q'alooaith:
Nope, all pretty much the same... Siding with Bodhi make's thing's easyer short run, harder long run as you can't ask for their help.. (unless your a necromancer)
Necromancer? Ive never went with thier help exept once in my evil Barbarian game. What does this have to do with it?
Old 01-09-2004, 12:22 PM   #5
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Though it really comes down to who you play. A good character will be more likely to side with the Shadow Thieves, an evil character.... Actually, most characters would side with the Shadow Thieves..
Because I don't agree with the game's way of handling that.
If you really sided against the Shadow Thieves, the events culminating as they do... you just wouldn't wake up, a few months later. That's how they operate. But there seem to be no repercussions.
But I digress.
Generally, a good and neutral char would side with the Thieves, an evil char with Bodhi. You get some nice items from Bodhi, but the Thieves pay off in the long run.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote