Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2002, 11:32 AM   #21
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

T_T Oh Saz! I hardly Knew Ye! but in the year I've been about here i've seen no better a Moderator nor no greater a poster to any topic of any form... You truley deserve a place in history for your work on the site formerly known as Ironworks... Don't forget us if you do decide to depart for a while... I don't have to tell you that you'll deffinetly ALWAYS be welcome here as a Mod again by the members... I suppose life must go on...
Old 10-08-2002, 11:59 AM   #22
WillowIX
Apophis

Hmm, I don´t know if Ì´m happy or sad really. Less Saz in here but more in the W&W forum. Anyways the rest is well earned Saz and welcome back to the W&W forum. We´ve all missed you in there [img]smile.gif[/img] I guess we´ll all miss you in here now though. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2002, 05:37 AM   #23
LennonCook
Jack Burton

You`ll be missed as a mod, definately. But if it was causing you as much stress as you say, then it was probably the right decision [img]smile.gif[/img]
Good to know you`ll be staying with GD though, even if you won`t be a mod anymore [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2002, 05:52 AM   #24
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Saz, Paris

You have been great. I support whatever decision you have for this matter. I will always see you as one of the Gen Con mods... It is usually just a title, but I know you have earned it and that it will be stamped in your butt forevermore. [img]smile.gif[/img] Take care!
Old 10-09-2002, 10:58 AM   #25
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

We've talked about this before so I won't repeat my opinion save to say that I totally support your decision if it will lead to more enjoyment of GD for you. Now you can have the best of both worlds - the respect of being a mod (once a mod, always a mod and now you can also get down and dirty with the rest of these snapperheads, put them in their proper place, eh.

Enjoy yourself, mate, and it was a privilege working with you.

[ 10-09-2002, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 10-09-2002, 11:01 AM   #26
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by True_Moose:
Hey, at least we don't do to our old moderators what they do to old racehorses (by which I mean take them out back and shoot them)
Actually, in OZ we conscript them into the police service once their racing days are over, the poor buggers.