Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2002, 10:27 PM   #51
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I hope so Sir T, I hope so. Knowing more about the gun used though doesn't catch the killer really. In other words, if he does ever get caught, I think it will be in a situation where it will be obvious mostly.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-15-2002, 10:30 PM   #52
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by pritchke:
The really sad part is he will cause himself to be immortalized in movies, books, plays, etc. Some provinces and states are working on laws to prevent this from happening but Hollywood will find a way to make a movie of it and turn a profit. I kind of think that is why this guy is doing this, he knows he will eventually be caught but he will have acheived his fame.
there are many ways to do it without immotarlising his criminal image. make him incredibly cheap, like he only shoot with hella accurate guns and at a fairly close distance. ppl (especially teens) like 'cool', like 'iron nerve', not cheapness. he will be the butt of joke, and the receiving end of name callings if done right. also the producers can create a positive image, like a detective, or civillian hunter (on revenge). many ways to do it without cheese, just my 3 cents (inflation, ya know )
Old 10-15-2002, 10:31 PM   #53
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I hope so Sir T, I hope so. Knowing more about the gun used though doesn't catch the killer really. In other words, if he does ever get caught, I think it will be in a situation where it will be obvious mostly.
Hopefully so. Or else, an unfortunate situation could arise in which the police, desperately attempting to find a suspect, arrest someone who fits into the parameters they have set up, but is innocent. Then, while the justice department is touting it's victory, this guy's still out there gunning down innocents. What would be worse is if they then say that this "new" killer is nothing but a copycat.

Scared people tend to be rash, reactionary people, sadly.
Old 10-15-2002, 10:43 PM   #54
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

CNN is reporting that at least three witnesses have been interviewed and are describing a "dark skinned man" in a white van possibly of hispanic or middle eastern in appearance... You know this could really be a terrorist cell and not some white redneck nuts like I thought.

Either these guys are going to take this as a challenge and continue to kill people or they will get out of dodge and go to ground. The police seem to have a whole lot more information now. I also heard on FOX that the license plate was from Virginia. The noose seems to have gotten awefully tight all of the sudden! Let's keep our fingers crossed that the police take them down!
Old 10-15-2002, 10:47 PM   #55
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

That is indeed some pretty good news to hear. Thanks for the update on info.