Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2002, 06:45 PM   #11
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Calaethis, I said you could be in charge of our European Armies. Thats everything in Europe, France, Germany and many other countries I'm not going to take the time to name. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Thats alot of troops. [img]smile.gif[/img] Plus as military adviser, you think up the plans of attack and defence for the Supreme Commander, and he will tell you what he thinks. You also give him your ideas on how the campains should be carried out.

Anyway, I'm getting off. As the highest ranking member of the G.A. on Ironworks right now (just barely above Mojo) you are in charge of the thread. Just don't abuse the right.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

BTW:Mojo, you can put your title in your sig if you want. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

C-YA! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2002, 06:45 PM   #12
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

Greeting Sir M, I see that you are doing a good job building up my army's general staff. Good.! I may even promote you if this pans out. Now have you found a suitable location for my new fortress? Remember I need it in a proper location if I'm to be able to creat my various hords to attack with. Just keep up the good work with recruiting the mortals. *evilgrin*
Old 08-16-2002, 06:53 PM   #13
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

You are the supreme commander? Greetings my lord, (if you arnt, well treason is delt with... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) A new fortress... hmm, somewhere out of sight, or perhaps right in front of everyone... hehe, I have a plan! To Annoce our presnece to the world; fly to the moon, and burn the flag! and replace it with our own, all of this on live tv of course j/k j/k. no really, I was joking, dont mean to offend anyone.

[ 08-16-2002, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-16-2002, 06:55 PM   #14
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Hey now. Melkor, you are overstepping your bounds! You are most definetly not the Supreme Commander!

Besides, I'm already 2nd in command of the G.A., so I couldn't be promoted further. Ha. Got u there. The REAL Supreme Commander would know that. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nice try though.

Anyway, I'm off. C-ya.
Old 08-16-2002, 07:06 PM   #15
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*orders Assassins to take out Melkor, The Dark Lord; recinds order; you have ONE last chance, [img]tongue.gif[/img] besides you may be an asset in the future...*

[ 08-16-2002, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Old 08-16-2002, 07:31 PM   #16
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

Ok I'm not your supreme commander, but I *am* The Dark Lord. I will sign up though as one of the high ranking commanders. However I will require a a fortress to conduct my "activities" basically find me a suitable location for my fortress and give me some mortal troops and I will do the rest. When the time is right, I shall set loose my various hords and the world shall feel the power of MELKOR!!!!!!!!!!! Any questions?
Old 08-16-2002, 07:57 PM   #17
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Er no I think not, As ranking officer, I believe that you will abuse your power, and turn on us as soon as the moment is ripe; heh. its what *I* would do in your possition. In fact, I shall allow you to "create" your "hoards" of Zerglings, but under our watchful eye, should you show ANY sign of trechary, you will be taken out and flogged. Then sent back to work. [img]tongue.gif[/img] A fortress? we already HAVE one (evil grin). You shall work in the "Basement" under a guard of at least 50, and you shall ONLY "breed" one Zergling at a time, before surredering it; any attempt to wrest control will terminate you life. [img]tongue.gif[/img] those are the conditions, other then that, welcome abord, and together we shall rule the galaxcy... er, join the darkside, [img]tongue.gif[/img] opps, you have already...
Old 08-16-2002, 08:09 PM   #18
Melkor, The Dark Lord
The Magister

I can breed the most terrifying demons and magical beasts ever and you want ZERGLINGS!!!!!!!!!! *shakes head* and only one at a time? When were you expecting an army to be ready again? In 3 ages? Oh well I'll breed you zerglings. But I want a throne down in the basement and I hope you have adaquit labourers to do work. lets see zerglings.......... hmm what colour did you say you wanted them again?
Old 08-16-2002, 09:20 PM   #19
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Zerglings to start off with just to see what you can do... Now heres what I want; a reigment of Winged Lancers; Averial bred; but first breed drow and elves; then breed them with Avarile, you with me so far? Then I want you to Breed dragons, to create a super dragon that is OBENDIENT TO ME! ok? now you wanted a thone... you breed me my elves, and I'll see what I can do, now would you like this throne to be gold or platiumn plated...? One zergling for show. btw, dont backstab me; I dont like it; you can rule the world... I just want the army... provided thats allright with the Sumpreme Commander...
Old 08-16-2002, 09:29 PM   #20
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Ahem.

Please read the 2nd to last -NOTE-

**taps foot**

NO ROLEPLAYING!! Lest this thread be put into the RP Board, where I don't want it.

And Melkor, Calaethis wen't too hard on you. I hold SOME trust in you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I will give you full command of our Standard Legionnaires. No more then that. You will be watched and Calaethis is your direct superior. Don't forget it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

And guys, I don't mind a little sillyness, but the bits about the Zerglings, and such nonsense, is a little much.

Kay?

Good, I thought so.