Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 07:01 PM   #181
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
No I don't have MSN messaging. LOL. I'm not "told" who it is or is not. I'm not in the "loop" so to speak. But it's all good. You guys just keep it up. If it makes you feel better about yourselves in these darktimes than have at it.

I wasn't told either

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 07:02 PM   #182
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well whatdaya want to play then? BGII? I also have BG1, TOTSC with DSOTSC as well. Or IWD! I'm game if you're game sometime!

Welp, before I get started, I would like to hook up to cable or DSL first. If not, we can see how modems go. I will have to get back to you though. It's almost time for me to crash. I'm about gone for the eve so I will wish you a pleasant evening and an awesome week. Sleep well and God bless.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 07:02 PM   #183
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Drakir sounds kinda cool though.
Nibbot doesn't. *SNIFF*
I gotta come up with another name.
Oh yeah, forgot, I do have another name.
LOL

LOL! "Nibbot" (laughing histerically). Doesn't really sound so good LOL. Hey, better than Ekkezydal though! Try to say THAT three times fast!

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 07:03 PM   #184
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Ok, I know you didn't ask me, but there isn't anything really mean spirited there. True anagram. Tastefully done too. But if it really bothers you, just say so and I bet they disappear. It's all just in fun.

No worries. If the admin thinks its "funny" then I say let it stand. If not then its nAhk's problem not mine...honestly if you all want to waste my time or bait me then go right ahead. It's a waste of your time to...or I would hope it is.

Well good night from nahk and from me, KHaN
hope you don;t have any hard feelings
just fun

Rikard and Tobbin...glad you had your fun. Let's see if the mods and admin think it's "funny". Cya on the flip-side.

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 09-16-2001, 07:04 PM   #185
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
If you are using metaphors you shouldn't come back with literal definitions for your words. You already explained yourself and I believe I agreed with you then so may I ask why was it so necessary to come back later on and speak with me about it again? -NEXT-

Well I believe I was answering this post of yours :

Quote:
CloudyKins,
"Dock" when used (properly) in reference tp people is where prisoners are placed in court. You know, those people taken there to be judged . Just so you know.
From the way you kept bringing up all other possible meanings of the word 'dock' I wasn't quite sure you caught the metaphor.

As for the first quote here... uh? Why can't one use a literal definition of a word when in a metaphor? People compared to boats; boats can dock or be docked. Literal use of word 'dock' refers to boats and only by metaphoric means to people.

Cloudbringer

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-16-2001, 07:04 PM   #186
Rikard

Quote:
Rikard and Tobbin...glad you had your fun. Let's see if the mods and admin think it's "funny". Cya on the flip-side.

Tobbin was not involved
I take all credit

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 07:07 PM   #187
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Tobbin was not involved
I take all credit

No, that's ok, Rikard. I was answering stuff to you too.
I thought Khan was just baiting us too. To be honest, at
first, I though nahk was Khan or Moni. Oh well. I was there
and I could have left.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 07:12 PM   #188
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI Tobbin!

Definitely get the dsl or cable to play multiplay online. And you will really love it! Wendy is a great mp partner too!

CB

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-16-2001, 07:14 PM   #189
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
From the way you kept bringing up all other possible meanings of the word 'dock' I wasn't quite sure you caught the metaphor.

As for the first quote here... uh? Why can't one use a literal definition of a word when in a metaphor? People compared to boats; boats can dock or be docked. Literal use of word 'dock' refers to boats and only by metaphoric means to people.

Cloudbringer
LOL...so we are going to keep this up eh? *SIGH* What is your record for debating a point BTW? I agreed with you...you came back and had to state more...
so I came back and stated more in my defense. Look if you want to "dock" people of other beliefs then go right ahead. It's a free country. -Cheers-

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."

[This message has been edited by KHaN (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 07:15 PM   #190
regnirbduolC

Please my subjects! No more petty back biting!
Cloudy! I am ashamed of you! You know better than to bait KHaN into a war of words with you, you'll lose!

KHan, Please, you are a stranger in this land! Take these people not for what they portray themselves to be here in mere words. They are a sad sorry lot and must be watched around the clock!

If you only knew the amount of stress these children cause the rest of the world!!!!!!!!!

I hereby resign myself from my position as their queen, their mentor and guide.
Training the untrainable is as you all have seen through yourselves, is an impossible task!

Frustrated, Tired, I need my whipping boy!
efarthcaN! Come Here!

------------------
Surround me, my subjects and weep for I have convinced myself that I am under attack! Lay down your lives as I lay on my back!

[This message has been edited by regnirbduolC (edited 09-16-2001).]