Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 06:52 PM   #171
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
Did you read his profile? Yeah right, you have the gal to tell me to stop bashing him...go read his profile and tell me you what you think. Please.

I think he's coooooool
though I don;t think I'm a gal

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rikard (edited 09-16-2001).]

Old 09-16-2001, 06:53 PM   #172
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by nAhk:
Quote:
Well we will see if the admin of this board thinks the joke was on her or me now won't we.
SN=screen name...I just assumed you are using an alias...you know what that means right?

So KHaN who Am I? when you guess who i am you can have have my anagram as you name and make fun of me

Sorry but I don't think I would mock you...love your profile BTW. IMO only a low-life coward does such a thing. As for guessing who you are...we shall let the admin look at your IP for that one. -Cheers-

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 09-16-2001, 06:53 PM   #173
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Did you read his profile? Yeah right, you have the gal to tell me to stop bashing him...go read his profile and tell me you what you think. Please.

Ok, I know you didn't ask me, but there isn't anything really mean spirited there. True anagram. Tastefully done too. But if it really bothers you, just say so and I bet they disappear. It's all just in fun.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 06:55 PM   #174
Rikard

Geez KHaN you still don't know?
I found out ages ago

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 06:56 PM   #175
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Ok, I know you didn't ask me, but there isn't anything really mean spirited there. True anagram. Tastefully done too. But if it really bothers you, just say so and I bet they disappear. It's all just in fun.

No worries. If the admin thinks its "funny" then I say let it stand. If not then its nAhk's problem not mine...honestly if you all want to waste my time or bait me then go right ahead. It's a waste of your time to...or I would hope it is.

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 06:57 PM   #176
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by nAhk:
Quote:
Well we will see if the admin of this board thinks the joke was on her or me now won't we.
SN=screen name...I just assumed you are using an alias...you know what that means right?

So KHaN who Am I? when you guess who i am you can have have my anagram as you name and make fun of me

Sorry but I don't think I would mock you...love your profile BTW. IMO only a low-life coward does such a thing. As for guessing who you are...we shall let the admin look at your IP for that one. -Cheers-

Yeah, that's how I did it. I posted right in that quote. LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 06:57 PM   #177
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Nah, my hands would get tired controlling 2 keyboards. It'd be more fun if someone from the board wanted to multi-play with me. LOL

Well whatdaya want to play then? BGII? I also have BG1, TOTSC with DSOTSC as well. Or IWD! I'm game if you're game sometime!

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 06:59 PM   #178
Rikard

Quote:
Quote:

No worries. If the admin thinks its "funny" then I say let it stand. If not then its nAhk's problem not mine...honestly if you all want to waste my time or bait me then go right ahead. It's a waste of your time to...or I would hope it is.

Well good night from nahk and from me, KHaN
hope you don;t have any hard feelings
just fun

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 06:59 PM   #179
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Quote:

Ok, I can tell you are really getting offended here. If so, I apologize for anything I may have said or done that may have caused to your unhappiness. I thought you were playing along too or I would not have jumped in like that. I'm outtie. Catch you guys on the flipside.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 07:00 PM   #180
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Geez KHaN you still don't know?
I found out ages ago

No I don't have MSN messaging. LOL. I'm not "told" who it is or is not. I'm not in the "loop" so to speak. But it's all good. You guys just keep it up. If it makes you feel better about yourselves in these darktimes than have at it.

------------------