Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 06:35 PM   #151
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL OK! Hey, if you are smiling and having fun, have at it LOL! BTW, your daughter does seem very intelligent, I can see why you are proud of her And I love her sig, it's really cool! I love the liquid silver look

Yeah that's okay right...when someone makes fun of me it's all good. LOL If you were anymore transparent, you would be invisible. -Cheers-

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."
Old 09-16-2001, 06:36 PM   #152
nAhk

KHaN I meant it as a joke, Don't take it personally, if you want me to i can delete the whole account and all posts + reveal my real name. This would never had happend if Fjots never noticed

------------------

I GOT ROLLS ON MY HEAD

Old 09-16-2001, 06:36 PM   #153
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
*Stands around waving in the background. I could. I could. But I didn't. LOL*

LOL Tobbin, I don't even know how to do it!

So what type of comp and laptop do you have by chance? Ever thought of multiplaying before? It's fun (hint hint!)

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 06:37 PM   #154
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by nAhk:
I think flood control has to do with ip rather the browser or nickname

If you use 2 different IP's and you have 2 different names, flood control can not stop both messages from posting. Before, way back when it all started, there wasn't any flood control. So you could use 2 diff IP's and keep going.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 06:38 PM   #155
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Oh, come on you guys! This was just a bit of fun - let's not get unpleasant, please? First laugh I've had for a while....

...so is it okay to register YOUR name backwards and mock you? Are you saying that it O.K.? If so then let me know...not that I would mind you. *Cough*

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 06:38 PM   #156
nAhk

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:

If you use 2 different IP's and you have 2 different names, flood control can not stop both messages from posting. Before, way back when it all started, there wasn't any flood control. So you could use 2 diff IP's and keep going.

I know, I've been lurking a long time and have seen what you now call your Epic threads

------------------

I GOT ROLLS ON MY HEAD

Old 09-16-2001, 06:39 PM   #157
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL Tobbin, I don't even know how to do it!

So what type of comp and laptop do you have by chance? Ever thought of multiplaying before? It's fun (hint hint!)

Nah, my hands would get tired controlling 2 keyboards. It'd be more fun if someone from the board wanted to multi-play with me. LOL

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 06:40 PM   #158
nAhk

Quote:
Originally posted by KHaN:
...so is it okay to register YOUR name backwards and mock you? Are you saying that it O.K.? If so then let me know...not that I would mind you. *Cough*

Man that i didnt think of that, I want to be eladstojlf

------------------

I GOT ROLLS ON MY HEAD

Old 09-16-2001, 06:41 PM   #159
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
KHaN I meant it as a joke, Don't take it personally, if you want me to i can delete the whole account and all posts + reveal my real name. This would never had happend if Fjots never noticed

No problem. By all means reveal yourself. As for deleteing these posts it is up to you. Why did you do this? As a joke? What the jokes on me? Or Moni? Can't you say what you want to me or Moni useing your real SN? LOL

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 06:41 PM   #160
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
I know, I've been lurking a long time and have seen what you now call your Epic threads

heh heh heh. It was classic wasn't it.
I coulda kept going but it felt like cheating after awhile.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL