Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2000, 05:11 PM   #1
jimbo

I've searched this whole level and can't open the door to the right of Islanne. I've picked up the Bone Runestone and the Compass Runestone. I've read the other message about talking to the Stone Golem. I've talked to him twice and answered his questions. I talked to him directly through the "bottomless pit" room and also through the room that requires the Bone Runestone. I can't figure out how to talk to him again. Also, where do I get the runestone for the room that has a "handle, spinner thing" on the door? It tells me it requires a special runestone.
Old 05-10-2000, 09:48 AM   #2
Moggl

The THIRD way to the golems leads via the treasure room which is opened with the compass wardstone found on Grael.

Once you have been to the golems for a third time, you'll be able to enter the room to the right of Islanne.....
Old 05-13-2000, 12:49 AM   #3
Warchild

I think that after you talk to the golems the third time you then have to talk to Durlag's ghost... he will then walk up with you and open it up for you. Have fun
Old 05-13-2000, 06:38 AM   #4
Moggl

That's it exactly.