Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2001, 07:26 AM   #1
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Well...
I bought the Playstation Underground Jampack Winter 2001 Sampler DVD.
It has playable Demos for several up coming Playstation2 games and Video of others. One of the playable demos is Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. I have to say the demo looks pretty good. There are items that can be moved around or destroyed and the graphics are as good or better than the PC versions. It looks alot like Pools of Radiance. I am already planning on buying it when it comes out. But this has whetted my desire for it a bit more.

There is also a playble demo for Drakkan: The Ancient Gates...this also looks to be a very niffty game. In the demo you fly on the back of a Red Dragon and can land, get off and go out on your own. The "In The Air" Dragon vs Dragon combat is very cool! The Jampack also contains Codes, Sneak Peaks and Cool Moves for other Playstation games.

In addition to having some cool playable demos, the Jampack is also a charity fund raiser. As Sony is giving part of the proceeds to the victims of Sept 11th.

Take Care and God Bless All

PS There is a demo for FF10 on it as well...I will let you know about that as soon as I play it.
Old 11-29-2001, 07:41 AM   #2
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Man.. why do they make it so tough to decide... :S

I want a PS2, but heard soo many good things about the X-box lately.. And X-box have signed a heap of gamedevelopers, among many some friends of mine that are truly awesome! (Wish they could stop making thoose silly cargames..)

urrrrk.. Head hurts from thinking...overload---

COFFEE TIME!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 11-29-2001, 08:35 AM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

I will probably buy a PS2 just to play the BG Dark alliance game... that is of course if there won't be a Pc version...and I heard there won't...(Fascists 1 , humans nothing)
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2001, 09:17 AM   #4
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

they don't want to make you decide on one... they want you to buy ALL of them...