Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2001, 12:37 AM   #1
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

Has the addition of a pm(personal message)option been discussed?I have found in the short time I have been here that I would have used it if it was available a few times.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.
..........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 06-03-2001).]
Old 06-03-2001, 12:43 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by sageridder:
Has the addition of a pm(personal message)option been discussed?I have found in the short time I have been here that I would have used it if it was available a few times.
Yes it has. Ziroc has even tested one here already, but it was LOUSY! LOL And he is looking at others to try. Stay tuned for new test IM programs. You'll see a message at the top of the page when it's ready for us to test!

Cloudy
Pseudo Personal Assistant mode on
Hey BOSS Z? Do I have any vacation time coming? *giggle*

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 06-03-2001, 06:41 AM   #3
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

that would be great. That way Ill be able to bug the crap out of Link and Caleb and Memnoch and Bahamut and Azure Wolf and........

LOL I think you get the picture.

Nah i can already bug them all on msn pager.... but it would be funny to IM them in two different boxes just to tick em off hehehehehehehe

------------------
IS THE PIZZA HERE YET????
WANNA PASS ME A BEER??? THANKS!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2001, 06:53 AM   #4
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

That would be awesome! Can't wait!

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)