Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2004, 08:55 PM   #1
Mercc
Dungeon Master

For all the help I ask for I really should call myself the lame gamer.

Okay in the library read the romance novel and you are sucked into the story. I got to the monestary and by the first room. After that I can barely beat one of the unholy crusaders. Is there secret to this? Currently I am stepping into the room, firing and arrow at one of the ladies on the end and running out of the room. this brings two of them out where I stand firing my bow and Dorna with my animal companion (I am a ranger) all take them on. everyone ends up dead.

Any help is appreciated.

Mercc
Mercc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 04:54 AM   #2
philip
Galvatron

I did it luring one into the chamber, close the door, kill, repeat. You could also try blocking the door so you only have to fight one at a time.
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 11:44 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I did the lure them out, divide and conquer thing too. Tried it many times before I managed that! I made my henchman stay in the first room just outside the 'temple' room with all the baddies and then I walked in, got seen and ran for the outside room where I closed the door as soon as a few baddies came in. Was much easier to kill them than all at once,but still pretty tough!
Old 05-07-2004, 11:57 AM   #4
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Lure them in one at a time like as been suggested. You don't even have to close the door. Sneak up until you can make one of then glow by placing your cursor on them. Shoot them with an arrow and on a hit run back to the next room. You may have to fight one or two at a time like this.

[ 05-07-2004, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 08:24 PM   #5
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

That's how Cloudy caught her Hubby to be. Lured guys in one at a time and then BAM!! caught one. Then fed Him potions until he was lost to her forever!! LOL
Old 05-08-2004, 01:56 AM   #6
Mercc
Dungeon Master

So basically I have been doing it right. I have been trying to lure and kill. I usually always get 2 to come out. Doesn't matter if I close the door, they just open it. I also have my animal companion and still can;t do much. So I do everyhting right except I get killed. Might as well try different weapons now, or when I get back to it. I have decided to put it aside and go back to Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal. And I put that aside due to Watchers Keep. Leaving for later though.

Mercc
Mercc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 06:35 PM   #7
andrewas
Harper

My ranger took them down with excessive hit and run. Since I had haste and a decent Tumble skill, they couldnt touch me and I could knock off a couple of HP every so often. Thank Ao himself that they dont regenerate.