Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2004, 03:11 PM   #1
rily83
Dungeon Master

I actually wrote this on some other posts somewhere. For urgency's sake I copied and pasted them here. Pls help!

Ok, I got to the point after she gets kidnapped during the wedding and i save her. Then she asks me to find additional evidence against Issea. This wasnt in the original game right? Anyway the problem is that she wants me to go find a slaver compund in the Temple district, but i remember earlier on something similar came up when i cleared the guarded compund. So going to ckeck it out and hope I didnt screw things up as usual.

Ok i checked out the guarded compound again. Nothing popped up. Does anyone know how to solve the additional evidence quest? My characters are now in spellhold and Nalia isnt saying anymore stuff already. So it means I probably have to get back and finish that quest to get the romance going again. Sorry slicer for using your thread to ask my questions.

So the problem seems to be that the guarded compound is part of the Additional Evidence against Issea quest, but I completed the guarded compound earlier on unknowingly, so what can I do to solve the quest now? Btw I have Tactics installed with the improved guarded compound thing and that might have caused some problems in terms of dialogue.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:52 AM   #2
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Sorry, just realised that your post is unanswered - hope this isn't too late.

Spoilers
#
#
#
#
#
#
1) It is in the original game
2) The slaver compound is in the slums, are you sure she said it was in the temple district?
3) The evidence can be gathered from a building in the government district called the Roenall Estate - you'll find financial statements in a chest there which are your evidence.
4) To my knowledge, the Guarded Compound is no relation to Nalia's quests.
shamrock_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 09:21 AM   #3
rily83
Dungeon Master

Actually I solved that quest already. I nd help for the next part which is most likely Nalia romance related only. Thx for the help though.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:26 AM   #4
rily83
Dungeon Master

Hey still waiting for some aid here. Actually feeling rather desperate since I am close to completing chapter 6 and still no improvement in the Nalia romance mod. So pls help if you been through the mod.
Old 12-02-2004, 04:56 AM   #5
Xzirox
Manshoon

Well, are you certain its the Guarded Compound and not the Slaver Compound? I cant remember that i ever found a quest related to the GC, its just some fighting in there where you get some leet weapons if Im not misstaken ;D
Old 12-02-2004, 07:55 AM   #6
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

he's got the Nalia romance mod installed, or some other mod maybe UB..

Anyway, you should find some clues in the guarded compund which lead you to the twisted rune, a pretty hard fight some say.

Now you need to go to the bridge district and have a rouge stone in your inventory, there's two door's near each other, both are trapped I think.. Now one's for kangexx's skelly the other lead's to the twisted rune and need's a rouge stone to enter.

Inside after you've killed them you should find some documents linking him to a larger slaving operation..

I think that's how it's meant to go anyway, could be that there are some documents in the guarded compound, search it top to bottom maybe you missed somthing.
Old 12-10-2004, 12:15 PM   #7
rily83
Dungeon Master

Thx Q'alooaith and the others. I had to clear the twisted rune for the documents. Koshi must have had some note, which I threw away without reading which must have pointed to the twisted rune. And the Nalia Romance mod is quite well done actually. I heard pocketplane is developing an entirely new mod. More to look forward to!