Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2003, 05:12 PM   #11
Oblivion437
Baaz Draconian

Unfortunately my beautiful nation was destroyed. I engineered it the way a nation was always meant to be. People practically had to beg to blink. The ordinary working class (we called them slaves) were abused heavily, if you can call it abuse fairly. They had no rights, money bought rights. I left the rich alone at the expense of the poor, and yes I actively took measures to build a technologically dependant people, but that was alright with me. I didn't have to do them any favors, I took their guns away, I took their free speech away, none could criticize my work. I say I did the best job possible, given that I did what I wanted to do.
Old 07-16-2003, 05:26 PM   #12
Azimaith
Manshoon

heh im still real active in NS Heres my country, Fear it!
The Kingdom of Quippoth
"Here, its not death you fear, its life."

UN Category: Corporate Police State
Civil Rights: Outlawed Economy: Frightening Political Freedoms: Outlawed

The Kingdom of Quippoth is a massive, economically powerful nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.006 billion are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, moralistic morass -- devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 17%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.

The government is reigning in public spending, political activists are routinely executed, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, and the country is preparing for war. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Quippoth's national animal is the adder, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the achos.
The Democrats bash the Republicans and the Republicans bash the democrats, now everyones got mud in their eyes and they can\'t see what matters.<br />Check out this site: [url]\"http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm</a>