Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2004, 04:40 AM   #21
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

so can't i just plomp it on this? coz even tho ive bin doing all those things for a frotnight i still kant find it... is it possible to cast call of home and get back to vialea?

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
burnzey boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 06:45 AM   #22
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Hmmm... to answer your separate questions, Ziroc does occasionally store images for folks (like signature images), but you'd have to ask him. There is no ability to store the image within your post -- you have to store it someplace on the net and link to it in your post.

As for your question about call of home, it takes you back to the last town you visited. If that was Valeia, that's where it will take you.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 11:11 AM   #23
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Burnzey - a few days ago I sent you an e-mail containing screenshots and maps to help alleviate your problem. Apparently you have not received that (and the private message I sent you) or what? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Please respond, and I will send it to you again if that is the case.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:07 AM   #24
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

Thanks for those screen shots, ive printed them out and looked carefully on the pole thingy with the green line and i've discovered somehting. my game must hav a bug or something. now i know why i had to bug you so much, my game is a peice of #&*%. well only in that part tho. but i decided to skip that part and ive used vanish near the start (where you say sanctus kerah) where theres a grate. now im lost there but i think i have better chance of getting outta there than in the main complex. wouldnt you say?

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
OM NOM NOM NOM
Old 09-28-2004, 07:12 AM   #25
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I am sorry to hear that you have a bug. (A quite rare one that is - I have never heard of it before). Anyway, I am glad the pictures could help you.

Yes, you can definitely make it from there. (Assumed that place is not buggy too). Once you complete that part of the dungeon you will come back to Rethpian's place. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-28-2004, 11:22 AM   #26
Taski
The Magister

No way, man - i NEVER heard of a bug that hides this hole for the crystal...but i also never heard of someone who can`t find this point with all the descriptions and with SCREENSHOTS

I think your game isn`t bugged - u r still not able to find it

Sorry, but i played the crypt for nearly 20 times, and i NEVER heard of that or saw that bug!!!
Old 09-28-2004, 11:50 AM   #27
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Chill, Taski: With the number of bugs that vary between hardware / OS / settings that we're still discovering, I'd not put it past our lovable W&W to have more & better surprises in store for us. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 10:51 PM   #28
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

There's still another option to consider, Burnzey. You might try busting down to a lower graphics setting (turning off hardware acceleration, for example). It may be just a graphics display issue.

Try setting your graphics controls to software and 640 x 480 and see what happens. That's the lowest denominator, and may clean it up.
-+-+-+
Old 09-29-2004, 03:00 AM   #29
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

yes i have tried that though it does make the game increadibly dark and impossible to see where the hole is. ive tried all of those sizes but i have to that my game is a dud.

OM NOM NOM NOM
Old 09-29-2004, 10:42 AM   #30
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

After you reset the controls, did you boost your gamma back up? That should improve the gloomy lighting substantially.

One thing I do know about the game is that the clickable areas for objects are incredibly precise. If you're off by a pixel, you can't act. Makes battles with fish and bats quite challenging, since they keep moving.

If you're really stuck, email me your saved game (zipped up, please, and include roster.dat) and I will play it for a couple of minutes to insert the crystal into the lock for you. From then on, you should have no problem with the elevator.
-+-+-+