Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2001, 10:53 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Now...this is a dream worth sharing. I waited all day to tell you, so that I could take my time with it, and be relaxed so I would not forget anything. Ready??

It was Ziroc's Birthday. We of the OHF wanted to make it very special for him, so we planned a special party. Since he is the reason that we all know each other, and have such a successful forum because of him, we thought that the best gift that anyone could give Z-man was to all unite together to show our appreciation. Some of us, like me, were going to form a band to play live. Some were going to bring the food and stuff. We were all just as anxious to see one another as well. And it all was so top secret, that Ziroc did not know that his wife was an under cover agent for the OHF, helping us cover our tracks, and get everything set up!.
(She was still his wife...we contacted her, and asked her to help...no offense to Mrs. Z and her true relation to Ziroc.)
Anyway, everyone was there, at this big spacious place we had booked. I had never imagined so many people were a part of our daily lives, here on the forum. (Maybe my dream souped it up a bit, dunno)...
So, all the sudden, the Elite Guard, pre-selected by Rikard, (Rikard, Ertai, Memnoch, Larry, Sazerac, Azreal, and a couple more...I know there were a couple more... come through the door in black suits and Sunshades, then took up position in file order, single breast, two rows, open in the middle, in salutation stance, as Ziroc accompanied by his wife enters the building. The place comes to their feet instantly, and a great applause rumbles through the room!...Ziroc waves at everyone to please be sitted, then takes position at the stand for a small appreciation speech. I cannot remember the words to save my life, but I know that he recognized people and their outstanding work on the board, like Cloudbringer, the Moderators, and others.
I remember having my drumset there, playing with somebody..don't know who, though I think Rudedawg was lead guitarist...not sure...I remember FatherBronze being mentioned somewhere in there, but that is where things start drifting off, as I must have been waking up.

What do ya think???

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 06-07-2001).]
Old 06-07-2001, 11:00 PM   #2
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

WOW , I was there? No wonder I was so tired when I woke up...

but, I'm not a member of the OHF....

------------------
Old 06-07-2001, 11:01 PM   #3
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Now...this is a dream worth sharing. I waited all day to tell you, so that I could take my time with it, and be relaxed so I would not forget anything. Ready??

It was Ziroc's Birthday. We of the OHF wanted to make it very special for him, so we planned a special party. Since he is the reason that we all know each other, and have such a successful forum because of him, we thought that the best gift that anyone could give Z-man was to all unite together to show our appreciation. Some of us, like me, were going to form a band to play live. Some were going to bring the food and stuff. We were all just as anxious to see one another as well. And it all was so top secret, that Ziroc did not know that his wife was an under cover agent for the OHF, helping us cover our tracks, and get everything set up!.
(She was still his wife...we contacted her, and asked her to help...no offense to Mrs. Z and her true relation to Ziroc.)
Anyway, everyone was there, at this big spacious place we had booked. I had never imagined so many people were a part of our daily lives, here on the forum. (Maybe my dream souped it up a bit, dunno)...
So, all the sudden, the Elite Guard, pre-selected by Rikard, (Rikard, Ertai, Memnoch, Larry, Sazerac, Azreal, and a couple more...I know there were a couple more... come through the door in black suits and Sunshades, then took up position in file order, single breast, two rows, open in the middle, in salutation stance, as Ziroc accompanied by his wife enters the building. The place comes to their feet instantly, and a great applause rumbles through the room!...Ziroc waves at everyone to please be sitted, then takes position at the stand for a small appreciation speech. I cannot remember the words to save my life, but I know that he recognized people and their outstanding work on the board, like Cloudbringer, the Moderators, and others.
I remember having my drumset there, playing with somebody..don't know who, though I think Rudedawg was lead guitarist...not sure...I remember FatherBronze being mentioned somewhrere in there, but that is where things start drifting off, as I must have been waking up.

What do ya think???

[/B]
Weird! I had a dream you HOSTED a B-Day party for me last night! J/K! That would be cool though.. kinda like, Networking yer dreams..

I've had a dream where Mem was doing something.. I posted it here a long while ago, Mem remember?? I forget now.. hehe

Anyway, cool stuff, maybe we should all tell our dream stories!! (even ones not related to me or the site)

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 06-07-2001, 11:02 PM   #4
Bourbon
Manshoon

I was there too...you just never saw me...
I was peering through one of the windows.
It was the music that got my attention as I was passing by,
but it was the laughter that kept me there.

Ok,nevermind I wasn't there.

Old 06-07-2001, 11:05 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bourbon:
I was there too...you just never saw me...
I was peering through one of the windows.
It was the music that got my attention as I was passing by,
but it was the laughter that kept me there.

Ok,nevermind I wasn't there.

Your're the one that trampled my daisies!!!! Die fool! Die!!! RAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
....uhh...sorry, I did not mean to hit you that hard...dude?...dude???
(larry creeps away...)

------------------

Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Old 06-07-2001, 11:06 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wow, Larry that's one WILD dream! Band and all! I saw "Cloudbringer, the Moderators" and thought it read as "Cloudbringer and the Moderators" LOL for a minute there I thought that was the band's name! HAHAHHAHAHA

Lots of neat details in your dream, Larry! Sunshades and black suits?! LOL

Ziroc, telling dreams...interesting! Now if only I had some to tell, hehehe!

Cloudy, who dreams in color

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-07-2001).]
Old 06-08-2001, 12:06 AM   #7
Bourbon
Manshoon

Your're the one that trampled my daisies!!!! Die fool! Die!!! RAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
....uhh...sorry, I did not mean to hit you that hard...dude?...dude???
(larry creeps away...)

[/B][/QUOTE]

Daisies...those were daisies.
I thought they were weeds..I thought I was doing you a favor.
And a pounding in the head is what I get.
yeah...that's gonna leave a mark

Old 06-08-2001, 12:26 AM   #8
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i was there as well, but you just didnt see me either. i was in the rafters as a second guard, making sure that nothing happened.
Old 06-08-2001, 01:00 AM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

(So that is why dust bunnies were raining from the sky...)

------------------

Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 06-08-2001).]