Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2005, 09:34 PM   #51
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey Sir Goulum, how'd the cookies come out?

I'm going to nap most of today...darned cold is hanging on! blah!
It's a mixed bunch... some of them are near burnt, while others are only half done. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Not quite sure how I managed that... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 10:03 PM   #52
Violet
Manshoon

Well I am out for the night - early day tomorrow - the usual (blah blah blah lol).

ladyzekke, I hope you got some good belly laughs watching American Idol LOL!

Cloudbringer, hope you kicked that cold to the curb like you were trying to!

Sir Goulum,
Cookies get easier every time you make them (and better too lol). I have been burning the last batch for decades though. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 11:40 PM   #53
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Violet - a pleasure to have you back. Sounds like Hawai'i was good for you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wellard - the new kit arrived with a couple of broken pieces (mounts, really), so for a week I was playing a four-piece set. The replacements arrived, and I'm now playing a full five-piece set (and of course, now want more ). I put on the first album I really started playing drums to years ago... Moving Pictures by Rush (side one, to be specific), just to go through the process again.

Well, I've lost a step or two off my speed in the past 15 or so years... Tom Sawyer is just a *hair* too fast for me, but I'll get it back to speed soon

Every night I'm home, I usually play for a bit before going to bed. It's great... I can jam to my favorite songs from all time, and no one else in the house (or the neighborhood) is any the wiser

And in a couple of weeks, they'll get a full showing. Our church band (contemporary Christian in nature) has been asked to play at another local church to give them an idea of what music can do to enhance worship. Should be interesting

Aside from that, it's been a long (and complete) couple of days. My wife's back from Oklahoma, my father-in-law is out of the hospital for his heart attack, and I spent today training and prepping a guy who's going to do a bunch of software development for me over the next several weeks. Life is grand...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 06:10 AM   #54
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Howdy Skippy! Life's pretty good, but I'm trying to kick a headcold to the curb and it's hanging on a little too hard right now. Hubby's at work and I'm taking turns napping and surfing the net.
Keep warm sweetheart. Hope your feeling better today.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:14 AM   #55
Skippy1
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Hey Skip what's doing? How is Shrewsbury in winter (bbrrrrr) Planning a trip back down to Campbelltown soon? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bungleau! How did your new drum kit go? given it a good beating yet?
Mate!! It's brass monkey weather over here at the moment. Ain't planning on a visit until the exchange rate sorts itself out. Last year we could have gotten about $2.60 to the £ it's about $2.27 at the moment which is rubbish. The economy over there must be booming!
Old 02-23-2005, 12:11 PM   #56
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Hey all, I've got a lot to do tonight. Biology Homework (Essay on how Humans have influenced the world), some pixel art for a new online game/chatroom for a mate of mine, and I also want to get on WoW to train my hunter.

The snow is very annoying. It starts when I go out, and stops when I come in >=(
Old 02-23-2005, 12:41 PM   #57
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hey Bungleau, what was your wife doing in Oklahoma? Any particular area she visited?

Hey guys. My last two periods were horrible, HORRIBLE I SAY. Today we did writing tests. God it was horrible. They gave us a prompt and we HAD to use it. HAD to. Oh God no. "Everyone has a memorable teacher. Who was your most memorable teacher and why?" I hated it. The kid behind me got done real quick (I know someone who's getting a bad grade) and fell asleep. HE SNORED THE ENTIRE TIME!!! *grumble* I hope I did okay. I hope the rest of the school day goes well. *goes back to working on speech*
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 01:27 PM   #58
Jorath Calar
Harper

Hiho,, Zekke you got me hooked on DS... I saw it this morning in my local compstore and got... almost free, been playing all day and hell, it's good, although a little samey. but heck it's the next best thing to KOTOR 2 since that one isn't working on my pc right now... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 01:30 PM   #59
philip
Galvatron

Bungleau do you use anything to make less sound when you drum at home? Can't imagine nobody in your neighboorhood likes you to go drumming before you go to bed [img]tongue.gif[/img] I really like drums maybe if I ever have money and a place to play I'll do that too. For now I'm starting keyboards and piano again. I like the piano better at the moment since it's a lot louder On the other hand it's a good idea to learn how to play stuff on my keyboard and then play it lous on the piano
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 01:42 PM   #60
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

You do go through some big areas with a lot of the same Jorath, but eventually you get out of it, then move on to new stuff, which goes on and on LOL. There are TONS of monsters though, it just takes time to get to them.

Glad you are having fun with it nevertheless, and got it for a cheap price too! Wait until you get to Goblin City LOL, very fun and challenging area, and the Boss is very tough but has a cool animation when it dies. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote