Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2005, 12:49 AM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

All the more fun for us to all multiplay it, we'll get a lot of laughs, just like in our BGII/TOB game!

Well no snow yet, just like I figured, the weathermen dropped the ball yet again (surprise!) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ack the barometric pressure must be really moving, I've had one of my hideous headaches on and off all weekend. I kinda feel it coming back now ugg. Was in tears Saturday morning it was so bad, so F it, I'm taking a Percocet now, before I hit the hay, just better to be safe than sorry kinda thing. Hate taking pills though, for me it's kinda like exchanging discomforts, i.e., the pill may take my headache away, but make me feel woozy and dizzy and nauseaus. Such fun! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hope yall had a nice weekend. [img]tongue.gif[/img] At least I have tomorrow off cause of the Presidents Day holiday. I love Monday holidays, cause I hate Mondays LOL. S

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 04:39 AM   #22
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

I really liked DS... But I finished it (a rarity in itself) ages ago. I've even had time to lose the CD completely since then [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I was never much good at plot intrigue and puzzles and things anyway.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:04 AM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I like DS so far although it does seem to be heavy on the monster killing. Still, as LZ said, the graphics are really gorgeous and I'm getting the hang of the interface ok.

I like games with more story most of the time but every now and then a good hack 'n slash is worth the time.

Hope your headache is gone, LZ!

Callum have you played Lionheart? I've started it but never got too far into it. The puzzles in the beginning aren't too bad so I hope it stays about that level.
Old 02-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #24
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

*replies to posts in other cafe*

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ivellis! You can make snowmen with that snow! LOL I haven't made a good snowman in years...sigh.. must be getting old..I like being WARM and dry! LOL
No snowmen, snowballs [img]tongue.gif[/img] Much for fun. Can't beat creeping up behind one of your mates and shoving snow down there back, LOL.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Woohoo! Chelsea lost! The quadruple dream is lost! Haha! Take that Jose Mourinho! All hail Patrick Kluivert!

Yeah! Can you feel it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I hope Newcastle don't win anything. Middlesbrough and Newcastle are rivals, so if they don't get into Europe we can laugh at our Biology teacher, he is a Newcastle fan [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Today school was, well, mental. Snow flying everywhere, the headteacher equipped with wellies and a megaphone shouting stuff like "The ugly boy over there, put that snowball down" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Only got hit maybe 60, 70 times, haha. Still a good day though.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:47 PM   #25
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Kluivert scored ? What happened...was the entire Chelsea defense still in the locker room ?
Old 02-21-2005, 03:32 PM   #26
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Good Afternoon everyone! Wish me luck... I'm attempting to make some cookies. If I'm still here later today I didn't burn the house down. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 07:53 PM   #27
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Share your cookies with me or I'll burn it down myself! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 08:25 PM   #28
Sir Goulum
John Locke

*Tosses SomeGuy a cookie*

My mother saved them from being burnt just in time.

Is it just me, or has been no real good movies this year? I think I've gone to the theater to see one on the big screen only once or twice this whole year. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2005, 08:31 PM   #29
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I liked "The Aviator" and Galadria liked "The Phantom of the Opera," The Aviator," and "Ray."
Old 02-21-2005, 08:34 PM   #30
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Those were all fine, IMO, but to me there weren't any standout movies. But maybe I'm just used to movies of LotR's standards. [img]tongue.gif[/img]