Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2003, 11:58 AM   #1
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

What kind of friend are you?

http://test3.thespark.com/friendtest/
Old 09-20-2003, 12:16 PM   #2
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Joyous trumpets and champagne supernovas! You are
87%
rock-solid friend!

The Three Musketeers. The Three Amigos. The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse? you belong, dude, you belong! Some people put their neck on the line for their friends; you put your ass on the line. And by the way, nice ass. People know they can count on you in a crunch, in a jam, and in other food metaphors describing times of desperation. You give the gift of hope, but more importantly, you give the gift of kidney. Your rewards in life will be great, or at least better than other people's. To quote a fortune cookie: "You are soon have a fortunate experiences."

hmmm, meed to work on my people skills
Old 09-20-2003, 12:21 PM   #3
Sigmar
Unicorn

How wierd...

Damn dwarves...

73%
rock-solid friend!

The Three Musketeers. The Three Amigos. The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse? you belong, dude, you belong! Some people put their neck on the line for their friends; you put your ass on the line. And by the way, nice ass. People know they can count on you in a crunch, in a jam, and in other food metaphors describing times of desperation. You give the gift of hope, but more importantly, you give the gift of kidney. Your rewards in life will be great, or at least better than other people's. To quote a fortune cookie: "You are soon have a fortunate experiences."

[ 09-20-2003, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 09-20-2003, 01:04 PM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

92%
rock-solid friend!

Am I a bit too naiive?
Old 09-20-2003, 01:32 PM   #5
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

50..%
Old 09-20-2003, 01:58 PM   #6
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Slightly atonal chords and mildly distracting lights! You are
65%
rock-solid friend.

Are you a Virgo? I'm not surprised. You're a good friend at times, but other times you're harder to count on than an abacus coated with finger-repellent. And made of razor blades. You're the type of friend that when somebody asks you to hang out with them, you say you want to hang out but then you never actually specify a time, so that you don't actually have to hang out with that person. But you're generally trustworthy and sensitive to others' needs, like a warm elephant on a cold morning. You'll never be the Best Man at a wedding, but you'll also never be the Worst Man. Don't be shy about using phlegm or bile to show your friends you care about them.

people more trustworthy than you (62%)
people just as trustworthy as you (1%)
people less trustworthy than you (35%)
Old 09-20-2003, 02:31 PM   #7
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

60% rock-solid hmmmmmmm.

Are you a Virgo? I'm not surprised. You're a good friend at times, but other times you're harder to count on than an abacus coated with finger-repellent. And made of razor blades. You're the type of friend that when somebody asks you to hang out with them, you say you want to hang out but then you never actually specify a time, so that you don't actually have to hang out with that person. But you're generally trustworthy and sensitive to others' needs, like a warm elephant on a cold morning. You'll never be the Best Man at a wedding, but you'll also never be the Worst Man. Don't be shy about using phlegm or bile to show your friends you care about them.
Old 09-20-2003, 06:45 PM   #8
Raistlin Majere
Ra

55%

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 09-20-2003, 07:03 PM   #9
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Dissonant honking of horns and flashing of sirens! You are
22%
rock-solid friend.
Ok, thats kinda depressing...

Loyal, considerate, generous. These are a few words that describe the opposite of you. You put a price on friendship—about $20. To you, the word "friendship" is actually "friend's hip"—as in, you think you can just, like, lean on a pal whenever you damn well please. And steal their money. And their boyfriend/girlfriend. Sure, sure, you've got nice hair, and a capable understanding of irony in neo-Romantic German expressionist poetry, but you'd sell babies up the river to avoid doing a friend a favor. Say it loud: Ich bin ein baby-seller! You are, in a word, unlawful evil. Fine, two words. Away, treacherous orc!

Wow I hope no one I know sees this one [img]smile.gif[/img]

people more trustworthy than you (98%)
people just as trustworthy as you (0%)
people less trustworthy than you (1%)
Phew, that means that its not too likely that my friends will be the same sort of person
Old 09-20-2003, 10:18 PM   #10
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

88% for me.