Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2002, 11:49 AM   #1
Dungeon Master

attach anywhere in the area of the
missing bridge - I have merged the vine - I have tried moving the cursor
without holding the vine to see if a hand will appear where it should attach.
All I get is the pointed cursor. I mean both posts up to chest height on
the ebtrabce. I have tried every inch of the broken edge of the bridge, including
the ragged edges of the two boards extending over the edge. I have tried the
floor of the bridge from the edge and about 5 feet across all the way back to the
far rail of the bridge. The cursor remains a pointer. I have clicked the "use" hand
and checked every area I mentioned. I did not place it in a character's slot before I used it. Nothing. I tried it with a character, using the "use" option from the inventory. Nothing.
I have tried it by placing in a char's personal inventory, and doing the "use" with it
from outside of the main inventory. Nothing. I have been told you must stand at the very edge of the bridge opening and click in the center of the bridge. I tired a large area
of the bridge while standing on the edge. Nothing. I tried standing in the direct center of
the bridge and clicking on the edges and the posts. Nothing. Just how do you find the spot where it attaches?
45464748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 12:15 PM   #2
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Only take the merged vine in your hand and put it on the bridge near the broken place i have never had any problems with that! It is the broken bridege between 2 big trees!

[ 04-05-2002, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 12:32 PM   #3
shriekermonkey
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There are actually two broken bridges in Trynton's branches. Are you at the right one? It is not the broken one that supposedly leads to Marten's old tree hut.You want the broken one at the 5th bough (I think, if I am remembering it right). You need two vines don't you, to make it long enough? That's what I had to do. I had to go back to the Trynton sanctuary and click on the beast's head a second time to get another vine & merge them. If it's not either of these things then just keep trying. You might have to find a cheat or something.
shriekermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 03:54 PM   #4
Dungeon Master

I apologize to all. I have been trying to connect
the vine at the empty spot on the second or third bough. Not the broken bridge up on the fifth
bough, the one that breaks as you approach it.
I never even tried to fix the one on the fifth bough. Just the one with the sign on the 3rd bough. (Yes, I can say "Duhhhh." I say it often.)
45464748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 06:07 AM   #5
dwarf4hire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh good...there ARE others as stupid as I am who play this game.*Sighs with relief* I don't feel so bad now
\"To fail to speak to a man who is capable of benefiting is to let a man go to waste. To speak to a man who is incapable of benefiting is to let one\'s words go to waste. A wise man lets neither men nor words go to waste.\"~Kung Ch\'iu-Confucius
dwarf4hire is offline   Reply With Quote