Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2002, 07:39 PM   #1
Mantick88
Elite Waterdeep Guard

what is htis i see posts allthe time about it
Mantick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 07:46 PM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

In the bridge district, near where you find the guy who burried Tirdir, there`s a trapped door. When you open it, and try to go through, it says that there is a curain of darkness that you can`t get through, or something to that effect.
If you have a rogue stone, it will let you in to a very difficult fight against a Lich, a Beholder, a Vampire, a Mage, and a Thief. They drop some VERY good loot [img]smile.gif[/img]
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 07:14 AM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
In the bridge district, near where you find the guy who burried Tirdir, there`s a trapped door. When you open it, and try to go through, it says that there is a curain of darkness that you can`t get through, or something to that effect.
If you have a rogue stone, it will let you in to a very difficult fight against a Lich, a Beholder, a Vampire, a Mage, and a Thief. They drop some VERY good loot [img]smile.gif[/img]
Actually, they only drop one real good loot, which is the (SPOILER)
kick-ass staff Staff of the Magi. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 12:39 PM   #4
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

...heading that way now i might drop in on them...
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 02:14 PM   #5
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
...heading that way now i might drop in on them...
Felix
Yeah, you really should. Tons of XP, plus the super item mentioned above. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 06:20 PM   #6
Happydude
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Damit, so many things I missed! Can anyone please tell me where they found this ward stone??
Happydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 06:53 PM   #7
Seraph
Quintesson

Its a rogue stone, there are several of them scattered in the game, usually in large tressure caches.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 01:10 AM   #8
whacky
Emerald Dragon

When im teleported to a room after that what do i do cause i've got abosolutely no option, cant go up the stairs cant activate the 2 things in the room far right. You think its got anything to do with the fact that i cast mislead as soon as i entered the rune rooms. Help me !
whacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 03:55 AM   #9
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hi Whacky, there should be a bunch of angry people in the room including a beholder, if there is no beholder then you may have to use shadowkeeper to get out of there [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2002, 03:59 AM   #10
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
When im teleported to a room after that what do i do cause i've got abosolutely no option, cant go up the stairs cant activate the 2 things in the room far right. You think its got anything to do with the fact that i cast mislead as soon as i entered the rune rooms. Help me !
Pick up the beholder eye, and use the caldron. Then using the spinning thing you teleport you back to Athkatla [img]smile.gif[/img]
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote