Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2001, 10:16 AM   #1
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

Throughout the game i found that making a character taking there money and deleting them takes TOO long so instead I "steal" from the smith and Bushi dojo guy. Join the Bushi Dojo skill or the Warriors guild and buy the takasha(or however its spelled) arrow from the Dojo as many times as possible! and then sell them back. If your doing it at the smith then but Bolt arrows +1 as many times as possible and sell them back. if your a fast clicker like me (I play nintendo and use this trick alot) then in 5 minutes you have from the starting cash (if you made max chars) you could have 500,000 and keep doin it. If you have a ranger with Bowyer skill then steal the dragon arrow back from the samari after you give it to him and enchant it alot! then have him make more and more and more (he does this by himself just give him time) and sell them, They can sell for up to 1,000,000 Gold a peace! now this is like 10 times faster then the old way of making a char and taking there money! try it, it really works

------------------
Ziggy
Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2001, 10:22 AM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

now there's a sketch waiting to happen...

interesting tip did you include it in the Best Tips thread?
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 12:38 AM   #3
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Hey, Ziggy! Welcome to the board. Be sure to check to see if there is already a post of your tip in the Best Tips thread. I remember these tips(in fact, I use 'em). It's desired that a tip is not repeated to save space and load time for other users. Thanks.

YO! Adam. Nice Dragon!

+Dr.Pick
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 11:50 AM   #4
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

Bump it up!

------------------
Ziggy
Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 01:44 PM   #5
Hotte
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Really? Ziggy? Does that really work? BTW, WELCOME TO THE B0ARDS, ZIGGY!
Hotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 02:56 PM   #6
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Yes, it does work. The buy/sell arrow trick is well documented and quite profitable.

In Valeia: Buy/sell Arrow +1 from the warriors guild. The profit is not the greatest but it will put you well on your feet

In Ishad N'Ha and Brimloch: Buy/Sell Taketchu (spelling) arrow from the Dojo. You can buy a pack of 10 arrows for about 350 gp and sell them for close to 2000gp. If you have the merchant trait, you can make up to 3000gp.

The ultimate arrow trick: Get the Dragon Arrow and have your ranger clone it using his fletchery trait. Give one arrow to Torin and get the quest ... Just keep cloning the remaining arrow. At first, spend all you can in Blessing (up to level 12). Then, start blessing your arrow. Put all in one area of blessing... that maximises the value of the arrows.

With 12 blessings, 10 arrows are worth MANY million GP.

Enjoy.
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 07:38 PM   #7
Mog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

:Be sure to check to see if there is already a post of your tip in the Best Tips thread.

At the risk of using up people's loading time, Do I dare ask? Where is the "Best Tips Thread?"

~Mog

Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2001, 08:27 AM   #8
Thompson
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Doesn't anyone get, what you call it umm...GUILTY CONSCIENCE for...what was it...CHEATING?
Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2001, 08:40 AM   #9
MagiK

Technically its called an "Exploit" wich is just a fancy way of saying cheating Some people make distinctions between exploits and cheating...to me ..you say tomato I say.....ummm ya know that particular saying doesnt work in print

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.
Old 09-06-2001, 02:37 PM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Thompson:
Doesn't anyone get, what you call it umm...GUILTY CONSCIENCE for...what was it...CHEATING?
Who are you cheating against, Thompson?

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote